Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It's levels to this shyt and how sophisticated their approach is affects how it's received, but it's still all bullshyt.

Umar is blunt and reckless cuz he knows his audience is either naive or passive.

On the high end you got somebody like Yvette Carnell, who will start the stream by telling you allll the ways you can donate, just to follow that with a lesson on how broke you are-- and won't even acknowledge a donor or their comment after receiving a donation :skip: Umar was a a$$hole with it but at least he acknowledged the woman's donation:dead:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Never understood why people fukked with dude. He's an obvious crook just like most preachers are. Getting guap off the gullible.

I truly believe umar had every intention on opening up a school for black boys and girls

But mental illness, and ego is no joke . I mean breh is clearly a homeless hoarder

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I truly believe umar had every intention on opening up a school for black boys and girls

But mental illness, and ego is no joke . I mean breh is clearly a homeless hoarder
Jim Jones fed people...he was still an evil cult leader. Everyone can't handle power and influence. If he showed his true colors with the little bit of power and fame he's attained thus far just imagine what he'd do if black folk really got behind him as a collective.

This is why I respect Malcolm X more than any civil rights leader...Malcolm had so much power and influence yet he never abused it or used it for his own profit. Malcolm died poor because all the money that was donated to him and his organization went where it belonged which is back to the people like it was supposed to.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lobster was originally a food a lot of blacks in the New England northeast ate because initially they were considered unclean food and for poor folks, slaves, and inmates. It didn’t become a popular dish until later in the 1800-1900s.

but yeah he is a damn clown and who the fukk still writing all those letters mailing him checks? Who the fukk still has checks? I’ve never donated but damn I want to audit this nikka I feel like he been on this same bullshyt for the longest

I just watched a video with a brotha you sent Polight $3,500 dollars and was trying to get up with him for 4 months.
Polight even tol him he was too busy partying on the Super Bowl.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does he have legitimate degrees, I'm wondering how he made it to the breakfast club

Yes he does. When the Blavities tried to get him out of the paint a few years ago, they researched him and found out he was indeed degreed and accredited by the state of Pennsylvania to practice child psychology.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He really just thanked some chick for giving him money she barely had.
This whole community of so called black strategists or intellectuals is a dub and theres no hope.
"Black people in America want to be a part of something"-LL Cool J in the movie 'In Too Deep'

Hence the reason black folk give money to people like Tariq Nasheed and other scammers with fake movements. Believe in yourself brehs...man will always let you down.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He really just thanked some chick for giving him money she barely had.
This whole community of so called black strategists or intellectuals is a dub and theres no hope.
There's always hope. These people have misplaced faith and chosen bad leaders to follow.

Real leaders are hard to come by which is why they get killed when they are identified. These charlatans are harmless and selfish, they don't really buck the system.

99.9% of these folks with their video blogs and followings are egomaniacs. You will know when a real leader emerges emerges he will be reluctant to take power but identifiable as the chosen one by his actions not words. He won't be self elected like these folks.