Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
He keeps saying he needs all these tradesmen like he finna not pay them at all and they gonna do the work for free...

I'm working on an high school right now just the electrical work alone is five million dollars...

He's praying on people that don't know anything about building anything.

Last edited:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lobster was originally a food a lot of blacks in the New England northeast ate because initially they were considered unclean food and for poor folks, slaves, and inmates. It didn’t become a popular dish until later in the 1800-1900s.
I AM A DESCENDANTTT :ufdup:OF MR KRABS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the train was slow but you finally pulled in :pachaha:

He is such a piece of shyt.

buying a school and renovating a school it ain't going to take no thousands of dollars it could be millions he will never get enough donations and the fact that people can't see that is a damn shame.

I hate to say it but he basically taking advantage of stupid people.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
who actually believed in Umar :mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

if you weren't aware of his nonsense and seem him on a major platform, OK.

but...
(the conscious hoe who need retribution at the Holiday Inn, the fake goons, the license being revoked, being disowned by the Douglas family)

again I blame the breakfast club for legitimizing these c00ns. fukk THEM

if you wan't to understand how he mesmerized thousands upon thousands of people donate to my cashapp.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sho...al-and-dark-arts-thread.763054/#post-36740805

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
bedbugs johnson is a fukkin joke.
anybody supporting this clown should
be pointed/laughed at.
butl3Ty.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who actually believed in Umar :mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

if you weren't aware of his nonsense and seem him on a major platform, OK.

but...
(the conscious hoe who need retribution at the Holiday Inn, the fake goons, the license being revoked, being disowned by the Douglas family)

again I blame the breakfast club for legitimizing these c00ns. fukk THEM

if you wan't to understand how he mesmerized thousands upon thousands of people donate to my cashapp.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sho...al-and-dark-arts-thread.763054/#post-36740805

wait what? :ohhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People got the nerve to shyt on prosperity preachers and at the same time donate money to this fat fukk nikka just cause he wears a dashiki and Jordans and spits a bunch of pseudoscience bullshyt while saying “white supremacy” a lot.
I used to cringe when people brought up fatherless-ness as what drives followers to listen to clown youtubers. I thought it was a low blow. There seems to be some truth to it, though.
One of the things that fathers make sure to teach their sons is to not let anybody take advantage of or exploit them. YTers are working the shyt out of their followers, and it's crystal clear to everybody but them.

Last edited: