Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The non Blacks and c00ns in here a lil too happy.

Dudes been spreading a good msg and tryna do something positive.

But ppl put here sucking the dikk of insert rapper celebrating poison in our community

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The non Blacks and c00ns in here a lil too happy.

Dudes been spreading a good msg and tryna do something positive.

But ppl put here sucking the dikk of insert rapper celebrating poison in our community
Any previously earnef goodwill is long gone. I'm always happy when frauds who prey on black people get exposed.

nikka talkin about a school when he has no business plan, no curriculum, no board of directors, no endowments or grants, not even a functional building. That building will cost millions to get up to code

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I used to cringe when people brought up fatherless-ness as what drives followers to listen to clown youtubers. I thought it was a low blow. There seems to be some truth to it, though.
One of the things that fathers make sure to teach their sons is to not let anybody take advantage of or exploit them. YTers are working the shyt out of their followers, and it's crystal clear to everybody but them.
What’s funny is he had so much male support on this site, but when he had that case and was speaking outside the courthouse all his supporters with him in the street were female. Most of them looked in their 30’s or 40’s and they were probably single moms.