Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima just say it.

This speaks to a bigger issue

A lot of these “the black woman is g-d” simps only pander to them because they not eating with other races of women.

They’re loyal to black women out of necessity not because they actually want to be.

You look at a nikka like umar you think he eating with other races of women 8+ if he not paying :mjlol:

nikkas like him all secretly wanna PAWG but throw on extras in public in hopes they can pander their way into some 9/10 range Black woman.

First non bw that’s a 8+ That winks at these pandering weirdos and they turn into “love is love” ass nikkas.

And what makes it worse is black women don't want these "black women are god" simps either. Sure they'll take the compliments but they ain't fukking them. These hoes will instead fukk the nikka who says he prefers white women.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
And what makes it worse is black women don't want these "black women are god" simps either. Sure they'll take the compliments but they ain't fukking them. These hoes will instead fukk the nikka who says he prefers white women.
thank-you-michael-scott.gif

So, even though you got Black men that love Black women it’s the ones that they don’t want saying it so they don’t count them.

If the nikkas with 10 options pick them they are happy, if the nikka with 0 options picks them they don’t even acknowledge the Black man.

nikkas like umar don’t count in the minds of the average bw. He gotta be handsome gang make six figs and have the charisma of Eddie Murphy in the 80’s.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
use actual words boy.
Boy? Go snort Fenty and OD you cac ass fakkit, I hope your whole fam gets a bad batch and OD

Don't you got some sun screen to rub all over your body you sun dodging bytch?

Should be more worried about the sun you dumb white fakkit.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Ima just say it.

This speaks to a bigger issue

A lot of these “the black woman is g-d” simps only pander to them because they not eating with other races of women.

They’re loyal to black women out of necessity not because they actually want to be.

You look at a nikka like umar you think he eating with other races of women 8+ if he not paying :mjlol:

nikkas like him all secretly wanna PAWG but throw on extras in public in hopes they can pander their way into some 9/10 range Black woman.

First non bw that’s a 8+ That winks at these pandering weirdos and they turn into “love is love” ass nikkas.

No homo but Umar was/is a good looking brother. I doubt he would ever struggle pulling good looking white women. They love those pro-black brothers. They love their “passion”. But you’re right, I’ve always said it’s those over the top pandering pro-black brothers who are the worst.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy? Go snort Fenty and OD you cac ass fakkit, I hope your whole fam gets a bad batch and OD

Don't you got some sun screen to rub all over your body you sun dodging bytch?

Should be more worried about the sun you dumb white fakkit.

I’m calling up all my white friends and family later today…I’m pretty sure you work for one of them…better correct your tone if you want to continue working

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I’m calling up all my white friends and family later today…I’m pretty sure you work for one of them…better correct your tone if you want to continue working

That's why your a cac fakkit who should kill yourself, you think I'd toe a line for a job? Self employed bytch nikka :umad:

Sorry ur mom spent more time doing meth and fukking your dad's best friend to ever give a fucc about you white boy.

Low testosterone ass cac, probably let another man caress you cuz lgbtq fakkit say so.

5'4 120 pound bytch ass cac , who responds to a message right away, that's how I know you get no bytches.

Daps
Once again I don't know how anybody black could forget that scene or that movie. It's like saying you a basketball fan but never heard of Michael Jordan or seen his shot in game 6 vs the Jazz.

Its just not believable.

I was really young when it came out and only watched it the one time :manny: