Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Daps
Reppin
NULL

In his defense even when he was fukking strippers they were black. Tariq is trying to blow this up to take attention away from his museum, and his Asian immigration defense lawyer. :russ:

This hurts his case even more. He clearly used his status/fame to impress this snow bunny. If he really wasn't trying to get with her, he would have simply told her his name or said he was a public figure in the black community. But instead he shows her his clout clearly hoping she hits him up on Instagram afterwards. Clear cut clout game.

Dr Umar should know this explanation didn't help.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Black man can't even talk to a white woman without people talking shyt :wow:

Y'all acting like he's fondling the bytch :mjlol:

His body language as well as hers shows it was clearly a sexualized interaction. As humans we can tell when folks are flirting and when they are not. This was clear cut flirting between a man and woman. And to Dr Umar's credit she seemed interested in him too.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Nah this ain’t just any black man this is an over the top militant caricature online entertainer, that’s what makes it hilarious :laff:
I get you, I still find it kinda corny tho, people who took him or any internet personality seriously, deserved to have their time wasted

Could've hit up local politicians instead of watching armchair revolutionaries :wow:
His body language as well as hers shows it was clearly a sexualized interaction. As humans we can tell when folks are flirting and when they are not. This was clear cut flirting between a man and woman. And to Dr Umar's credit she seemed interested in him too.
Let that man PAWG in peace, what's he gonna do, livestream his way to Black liberation?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Could've just played it off like he was buying something from a kiosk, but NOOO he had to say incense and crystals...

You know damn well...

And you know people gonna go to the Cherry Hill Mall tomorrow to investigate as well lol...

:mjlol:
:russ: im in philly for the weekend to see the folks...i may just have to pay a visit there :mjgrin: