Dr. King was becoming more militant before his death?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Yeah we do know for a fact, the only one denying it is you, Marshall's own camp can't deny the evidence, so they try to claim it was neccessary to protect the NAACP or to stop the communists.
Evidence was released in 93 its been public knowledge for over 20 years now.
Marshall was a informant for the FBI, its not a claim its fact.
What does being a Supreme Court justice have to do with him being an informant? Nothing.
Hoover didn't and the FBI didn't have to go through the supreme court to do what they wanted, you are proving now that you don't even understand the role of the different branches of the federal government.
SMH[/QUOTEwait a]
Yeah we do know for a fact, the only one denying it is you, Marshall's own camp can't deny the evidence, so they try to claim it was neccessary to protect the NAACP or to stop the communists.
Evidence was released in 93 its been public knowledge for over 20 years now.
Marshall was a informant for the FBI, its not a claim its fact.
What does being a Supreme Court justice have to do with him being an informant? Nothing.
Hoover didn't and the FBI didn't have to go through the supreme court to do what they wanted, you are proving now that you don't even understand the role of the different branches of the federal government.
SMH
the fbi got into hot water over illegal wiretapping because they choose to operate without sanction from the court. bottom line= it's on record that they hated each other, used to send nasty letters back and forth, he even got into it with him the day he was sworn in

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
the fbi got into hot water over illegal wiretapping because they choose to operate without sanction from the court. bottom line= it's on record that they hated each other, used to send nasty letters back and forth, he even got into it with him the day he was sworn in
fbi publiclly got heat for illegal shyt it did, they simply made the illegal shyt they did legal.
Bottom line Thurgood Marshall himself said he thinks he and Hoover liked each other, he said himself they argued, but they were pretty cordial with each other over time..
So again kid do your research.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There are some people who believe Dr. King's message of unity and integration set the black community back and caused many of the issues we see today. If that is indeed the case then King might of realized this at the end of his life as the video below shows.

Sounds very different from the Dr. King we're use to, very Malcolm X ish. Did his changing views cause his untimely death? What's your opinion on this brehs?

Funny you should say that because X was sounding very MLK ish toward the end of his death. Both men were great, but both ideologies should have been more center, as such will all politics

jackson35

Banned
Daps
fbi publiclly got heat for illegal shyt it did, they simply made the illegal shyt they did legal.
Bottom line Thurgood Marshall himself said he thinks he and Hoover liked each other, he said himself they argued, but they were pretty cordial with each other over time..
So again kid do your research.
you think mr marshall like j edgar hoover simply because he gave a statement that pretty told us that he does not want to spend too much time talking about him. if you did your research, you would know that mr hoover was an enemy to black liberation movement. to suggest that mr marshall was helping this man as if he had a difficult time finding black people to harass simply for standing up for their rights show me that you are pretty young

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
you think mr marshall like j edgar hoover simply because he gave a statement that pretty told us that he does not want to spend too much time talking about him. if you did your research, you would know that mr hoover was an enemy to black liberation movement. to suggest that mr marshall was helping this man as if he had a difficult time finding black people to harass simply for standing up for their rights show me that you are pretty young

Recorded Q&A with rat Thurgood Marshall
J. Edgar Hoover
A: Hoover and I didn’t get along at first, and I thought I was right and he thought he was right. And then later on we got along. The end of it is he was convinced that I was responsible for routing the commies out of the NAACP. And I did. Well the end of the story is the three appointments, the federal appointments I got, Hoover was [in support of me].

Q: So Hoover liked you.
A: I’m sure he wouldn’t admit it. He didn’t admit he liked anybody. He didn’t really like anybody.

Q: You and Hoover seemed to have got along fine.
A: Oh no, we had fights. Well yes, at one of my swearing-ins he was there. And when I was solicitor general, on his birthday Johnson had him over to the White House for lunch and I was there for it and there was just Hoover, Tolson, Ramsey Clark and me. And the president.

Q: But wasn’t Hoover a racist?
A: I never thought he was. I still don’t.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Recorded Q&A with rat Thurgood Marshall
J. Edgar Hoover
of course they didn't get along, he was on hoover list with the naacp. the south was putting pressure on the justice dapartment to destroy them. marshall knew this. he was playing hoover,marshall only knew black who sympathize with communists, he didn't knon anyone that want to personally wanted to overthrow the gove. if he snitch on anyone that was threat to this country, how come he died in the 90s? cause all the other black turncoats who turn on the movement are dead

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
of course they didn't get along, he was on hoover list with the naacp. the south was putting pressure on the justice dapartment to destroy them. marshall knew this. he was playing hoover,marshall only knew black who sympathize with communists, he didn't knon anyone that want to personally wanted to overthrow the gove. if he snitch on anyone that was threat to this country, how come he died in the 90s? cause all the other black turncoats who turn on the movement are dead
You must hate reading. LOL
A: Hoover and I didn’t get along at first, and I thought I was right and he thought he was right. And then later on we got along. The end of it is he was convinced that I was responsible for routing the commies out of the NAACP. And I did. Well the end of the story is the three appointments, the federal appointments I got, Hoover was [in support of me].

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You must hate reading. LOL
let me explain to you my position, i don';t give a fukk about what come out jew historian mouths or the fbi department because they are corrupt. these devils work 247 telling you about our freedom fighthers and how they are homosexuals, snitchs, or sleeping with white women, stealing funds, or they are communists. all of these lies have been past down by the fbi and your jewish brothers and sisters. look at the names of the author who write all of this shyt. i dont believe or trust anything out of the fbi or jewish scholars.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
let me explain to you my position, i don';t give a fukk about what come out jew historian mouths or the fbi department because they are corrupt. these devils work 247 telling you about our freedom fighthers and how they are homosexuals, snitchs, or sleeping with white women, stealing funds, or they are communists. all of these lies have been past down by the fbi and your jewish brothers and sisters. look at the names of the author who write all of this shyt. i dont believe or trust anything out of the fbi or jewish scholars.
So is Thurgood Marshall a jew historian or a fbi agent? LOL
Your boy Thurgood was proud to work for the FBI , HOover who directed the FBI was a person he considered a friend, and a person he worked with to get rid of communists and what not.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
ya'll need to read the new book that got released last year "The Plot to Kill King". ALL your questions are answered in that book. I just finished reading it this morning.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So is Thurgood Marshall a jew historian or a fbi agent? LOL
Your boy Thurgood was proud to work for the FBI , HOover who directed the FBI was a person he considered a friend, and a person he worked with to get rid of communists and what not.
please explain to every one why would thurgood marshall consider him a good man when he was totally uncooperative with his agents in helping the naacp solving racial murders of black men. hoover had informants inside the naacp in hopes of destroying the naccp. hoover was against black men getting equal rights

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
please explain to every one why would thurgood marshall consider him a good man when he was totally uncooperative with his agents in helping the naacp solving racial murders of black men. hoover had informants inside the naacp in hopes of destroying the naccp. hoover was against black men getting equal rights
Why do I have to explain Marshall's own words, what I quoted are his words from interview posted on a site dedicated to him.
You seem lost kid