Dr. Fauci says new CDC mask guidance ‘not a mandate to take masks off’

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why double mask when you can just take the shot which is more effective and you don’t have to wear a mask anymore

I don’t get. Why people are wearing mask instead of getting the vax

some people are waiting for full FDA approval of the vaccine in september or before september and are still wearing masks diligently.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
It's just that you nikkas aren't worth convincing.

So, believe what you want to believe. The truth will shine at the end of the day.

And taking pot shots at me like some pissy kid ain't going to change anything as well. :yeshrug:

So we are letting CAC trolls say nikka now?!?! :mjtf:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
This is so retarded. It’s like they didn’t know people were going to take that message and run with it. We had no immediate plans of returning to the office until that message came out.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No them dumbasses said all masks can be off due to the vaccinations.

They said if you're vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.

Like many you were failed by the education system (not Fauci's fault) and were unable to comprehend the distinction.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They said if you're vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.

Like many you were failed by the education system (not Fauci's fault) and were unable to comprehend the distinction.

Im saying without proof of vaccination other people will also be unmasked. That puts others in danger. And that is the reason until or if I do get vaccinated I’ll be rocking my masks.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Im saying without proof of vaccination other people will also be unmasked. That puts others in danger. And that is the reason until or if I do get vaccinated I’ll be rocking my masks.

What you said:
Them dumbasses said all masks can be off due to vaccination

Then I corrected you:
Fauci said that only vaccinated people can go maskless

Your juelz response:
People may choose to ignore these guidelines, going maskless even if they are not vaccinated

Your statement has nothing to do with Faucis guidelines or alleged "flip flopping". If you are vaccinated you can go mask less. If you are not vaccinated you should not.

The idea that people might not follow these guidelines does not mean that the guidelines aren't consistent.

Obviously if you are not vaccinated you should wear a mask... Per the guidelines.

If you'd like to provide your zip code I can look into some adult education programs where they'll work with you to learn how to read and reason at a 6th grade level.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
What you said:
Them dumbasses said all masks can be off due to vaccination

Then I corrected you:
Fauci said that only vaccinated people can go maskless

Your juelz response:
People may choose to ignore these guidelines, going maskless even if they are not vaccinated

Your statement has nothing to do with Faucis guidelines or alleged "flip flopping". If you are vaccinated you can go mask less. If you are not vaccinated you should not.

The idea that people might not follow these guidelines does not mean that the guidelines aren't consistent.

Obviously if you are not vaccinated you should wear a mask... Per the guidelines.

If you'd like to provide your zip code I can look into some adult education programs where they'll work with you to learn how to read and reason at a 6th grade level.

You’re a troll and not a good one. But before they clarified anything people were confused with this mask mandate bullshyt. Of course I would’ve kept wearing them cause I ain’t vaccinated.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You’re a troll and not a good one. But before they clarified anything people were confused with this mask mandate bullshyt. Of course I would’ve kept wearing them cause I ain’t vaccinated.

"People were confused" is not the same as "the guidelines were inconsistent" or "they flip flopped".

People get confused about all sorts of stuff.

You probably get confused trying to tie your shoes in the morning.

It doesn't mean your shoelaces changed up on you.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
"People were confused" is not the same as "the guidelines were inconsistent" or "they flip flopped".

People get confused about all sorts of stuff.

You probably get confused trying to tie your shoes in the morning.

It doesn't mean your shoelaces changed up on you.

Yo you’re mad corny :mjtf: