Dr. Fauci says new CDC mask guidance ‘not a mandate to take masks off’

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
You're gonna have a lot of unvaccinated ppl proudly lie and walk outside mask-less, I think the CDC rushed this a little too quick and there should've been an enforced a nationwide law, for mask-less individuals to provide proof of receiving and being fully vaccinated when entering businesses because there's going to be a lot of ppl lying putting others at risk.

There is no honor system in this country ppl proudly lie as long as it works in their favor and nobody knows that they're lying.

We'll see how this all plays out.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Let's go back all the way to the beginning of this whole mess. Dude was first out here suggesting gathering shouldn't occur but he then flipped on the "BLM roits" was something he couldn't speak on.

Before you or any other of his stans juelz with nonsense, I'm not going to entertain it. :yeshrug:

Translation:. I'm in over my head

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Suck a dikk then fakkit. @number21

Don’t post that ALT RIGHT disinformation bullshyt on here.

To anyone with half a brain. Notice how the bullshyt shyt was taken from this crazy ass Republican going off on Fauci to fuel a narrative.

Y’all need to stop falling for this BULLSHYT.

He's a whole YouTube scholar taking classes at Prager university.

Pathetic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These idiots need to make shyt clear instead of changing up the guidelines every minute. I'll be masked up regardless.
Get vaccinated or wear a mask
I think it was pretty clear from the get-go that this was for vaccinated individuals only. :patrice:

The problem is that it relies on an honor system and we know plenty of people are going to lie and say they are vaccinated when they are not:merchant:

You're gonna have a lot of unvaccinated ppl proudly lie and walk outside mask-less, I think the CDC rushed this a little too quick and there should've been an enforced a nationwide law, for mask-less individuals to provide proof of receiving and being fully vaccinated when entering businesses because there's going to be a lot of ppl lying putting others at risk.

There is no honor system in this country ppl proudly lie as long as it works in their favor and nobody knows that they're lying.

We'll see how this all plays out.

unvaccinated people were already going maskless

if you are vaccinated what difference does it make?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Get vaccinated or wear a mask

unvaccinated people were already going maskless

if you are vaccinated what difference does it make?

I've been doing just that since this thing started. I double mask. Still considering whether i take that shot or not.