Dr. Fauci says new CDC mask guidance ‘not a mandate to take masks off’

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
healthy people wearing masks

:bryan:

Some of these nikkas are developing fetish for these masks breh, don't try to convince them @number21 You notice that they are using the same playbook liberal white people use, they're attacking you and associating you with the racist Alt-right groups because you disagree with the contradictory mask policy :russ:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
People like Fauci need to be able to realize when people have had fukking enough of them. They should be trotting someone out there by now because he’s literally a bad guy to a lot of people, including democrats. The mask shyt is confusing to dumb people and the average American is fukking dumb. To me it seems he just wants to be in the spotlight but I dunno

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
People like Fauci need to be able to realize when people have had fukking enough of them. They should be trotting someone out there by now because he’s literally a bad guy to a lot of people, including democrats. The mask shyt is confusing to dumb people and the average American is fukking dumb. To me it seems he just wants to be in the spotlight but I dunno

Of course he wants to be in the spotlight, they even got his own action figure.

3a90d3d79ad2c2341f1769ff4ad2d186

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Fauci 1983
“If indeed the latter is true, then AIDS takes on an entirely new dimension,” it continued.
“If we add to this possibility that nonsexual, non-blood-borne transmission is possible, the scope of the syndrome may be enormous.”

The Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome The Ever-Broadening Clinical Spectrum

Household contact may transmit AIDS

Family Contact Studied In Transmitting AIDS (Published 1983)

Whitewashing AIDS History | HuffPost

Those who can, do
Those who can't, sit behind their computer yelling "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!"

now you're pulling interviews from 40 years ago just to say "I told you so".

That said, I'd be willing to bet you that he's changed views as more an research on aids came about.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Fauci 1983
“If indeed the latter is true, then AIDS takes on an entirely new dimension,” it continued.
“If we add to this possibility that nonsexual, non-blood-borne transmission is possible, the scope of the syndrome may be enormous.”

The Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome The Ever-Broadening Clinical Spectrum

Household contact may transmit AIDS

Family Contact Studied In Transmitting AIDS (Published 1983)

Whitewashing AIDS History | HuffPost

is that theory suppose to relevant here somehow?

what correlation are you trying to make here?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those who can, do
Those who can't, sit behind their computer yelling "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!"

now you're pulling interviews from 40 years ago just to say "I told you so".

That said, I'd be willing to bet you that he's changed views as more an research on aids came about.

is that theory suppose to relevant here somehow?

what correlation are you trying to make here?

Man been inconsistent and wrong for 40 years... but I notice alot of run and :cape:

2020 if this is better
https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?articleTools=true

If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.

full

Last edited: