Dr Dre's daughter looks jus like him in his Wrecking Cru days wit a wig on Rotfl

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
29:38mark

:huhldup: @ Dre's Baby's Mom looking like Reggie Miller

what the fukk?! i hadn't watched all of the video let alone more than the first 5 minutes but what the fukk?!:merchant:

her mom :merchant:

at first I thought that was a dude...

i thought the same thing too. :laff: i was like, "where the fukk is the lady at"? :merchant:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
is her mom that ghetto ass drunk butch lesbian?

:dahell:

There's always two sides to a story and I kinda understand why Dre don't really fuk with them now

His daughter was giving hints away, Dre was willing to give his daughter 100 thousand as long as she was enrolled in school and trying to do something productive

It ain't hard to sign up for some classes at community college to show Dre you are serious.

if they ain't willing to agree with those terms them eff em

:manny:

:laff: @ that ghetto ass butch dyke tryna say the other 2 girls are Dre's daughters also

only Minaj looks like Dre, why she lie to the other two girls, tell them who their real dad is already

:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Dre kids trying to be entertainers and subconsciously they just trying to get attention from a father who doesn't give a fukk about them and only the kids he has with current wifey:francis:

How do you know he doesn't give a fukk about them? He offered to sponsor his daughter's 6 figure education in route to a lucrative career..... So obviously he gives a fukk about that one :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't you go to school if you were Dre's kid tho? Can you imagine the type of dope job he could get you in the industry as long as you had a degree? Get a degree in business and snatch some desk job at Aftermath with the chance of being his right hand man/woman in a few years...

He knocked up the wrong baby mama basically, and its his fault

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of his sons died a few years ago and he gave zero fux

didn't even go to his funeral but went to Nate Dogs funeral

dead beat ass nikka coulda atleast got his son to play him in NWA movie like Cube did

:snoop:

whats the point of rapping to get a deal when ur pop is the nikka that gives peoples deals

I'd legit wanna kill Dre if he was my pop, I was a rapper and I wasn't signed to Aftermath

Dre could legit give him some heat production, hook up some bangers and call the album The Chronic 3

Father of the year yal

:mjcry:

A real Father doesn't succumb to his kid's will just because..... Parenting is more about telling your kids no and pointing them in the right direction that's gonna benefit them....

She's a decent rapper, but nothing about her stands out....... Nepotism is frowned upon in Hip Hop.......... A degree from USC\UCLA in nursing paid for by Dre is monetarily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than her trying to be a west coast version of Kimberly Jones

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He's been with the white wife since the early 90s or some shyt tho. But they didnt get married until the mid 90s or something.

I don't think so. I mean, he was still with Michele in the "Chronic" days, right?

Then, I heard the chick from YNV say that she was with Dre in the early/mid '90s

I watched the second video.....Dr. Dre seems like a horrible human being. Jesus Christ

Seems like he doesn't fukk with his kids....doesn't treat his women (Miche'le) right.

For as much as people shyt on Puff for being shady within in the industry he seems like the type of father or father figure you'd want to have in your life.....

This nikka kids can't even come to his house :dead:

How are you the greatest producer in the history of rap, part owner of beats and your kids can't get an opportunity, a job, etc. Puff looks out more for Quincy (who's Al B. Sure's son more than this man.....) Will and Jada make sure they do everything to help their kid's dreams.....this is just difficult to understand.

That said, I think his kids should have been stopped fukking with dude. At some point you have to recognize who loves you and who doesn't. If he wasn't Dr. Dre, the best producer in rap history they probably would have stopped caring and went on with their lives.

It's gotta be hard to go on with you life when you have to see the dude everywhere all the time, thogh

Yeah, why's Dre wasting his time with Kendrick Lamar? He should've signed Manaj and Hood Surgeon. It's his job to support their horrible rapping.

And what this is, Black st0rmfr0nt? Black dudes can't marry white women? Who the fukk cares?

Also, Dre's kids aren't grinding. Do they have day jobs? I doubt it. They're not dying to get in this rap shyt. There's no hunger. Dre SHOULD be giving them tough love. 20-something (or 30-something?) slackers trying to get into the rap game, when they have nothing say, purely based on their famous father. Even the documentary is named after him. The son's first rap name was named after him. And the concensus here is that Dre needs to build their careers? fukk that.

GTFOH

How do you think Whites and Jews pass on generations of wealth, jerkass?

How do you think this happens?

george-w-bush.jpeg

Or this?

120918_mitt_romney_flags_ap_328.jpg

Or this?

kennedys-1-600x450.jpg

You dumb nikkaz be so quick to wanna make kids "prove" something, meanwhile the world is run by 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th generation money.

fukking George W. Bush was a fukking drunk up until he was 40, and ended up the president of the United States, due to his father's money and connections.

THAT is how you do shyt, ESPECIALLY, if you're minorities like Black folks.

Dre is just like Michael Jackson. Them nikkaz gonna end up with their money in the hands of White folks because they didn't have the common sense to take care of their families.

I mean, if you're damn near a billionaire, it aint that fukkin' hard.

And then we wonder why the White man ALWAYS wins in the end.

:snoop:You'll never see a Kennedy or a Bush on the fukking streets, regardless of how much of a loser they are.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I don't think so. I mean, he was still with Michele in the "Chronic" days, right?

Then, I heard the chick from YNV say that she was with Dre in the early/mid '90s

They definitely married in like 1996 or some shyt tho. Obviously we dont know them or their life beside speculation but dont be so quick to eat up everything just cuz people say it tho, no disrespect.

I think Michele was with him during some of the NWA days and possibly early DR/Chronic days. But still doesnt mean he wasnt plucking other women and/or it lasted long.