Dr Dre's daughter looks jus like him in his Wrecking Cru days wit a wig on Rotfl

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Her, Ice Cube's son OMG and LiL Eazy E should form a group

I watched the second video.....Dr. Dre seems like a horrible human being. Jesus Christ

Seems like he doesn't fukk with his kids....doesn't treat his women (Miche'le) right.

For as much as people shyt on Puff for being shady within in the industry he seems like the type of father or father figure you'd want to have in your life.....

This nikka kids can't even come to his house :dead:

How are you the greatest producer in the history of rap, part owner of beats and your kids can't get an opportunity, a job, etc. Puff looks out more for Quincy (who's Al B. Sure's son more than this man.....) Will and Jada make sure they do everything to help their kid's dreams.....this is just difficult to understand.

That said, I think his kids should have been stopped fukking with dude. At some point you have to recognize who loves you and who doesn't. If he wasn't Dr. Dre, the best producer in rap history they probably would have stopped caring and went on with their lives.

Last edited:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I didn't watch the whole thing, just a few scenes. She said that Dre wanted her to go to school.
It sounds like he wants his kids to be educated before he passes on his fortune.
Can't blame him for not fukking with them if all they want to do is rap and entertain. At the same time, he was very irresponsible for having all them kids (10, really? I didn't know that).

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Just watched the interview with his mom. She said she was in abusive relationships. No wonder Dre thought it was okay to beat up women. Smh.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
fukked up that he doesnt want to support his daughter's dreams. I want to see whoever Dres great great great granddaddy was because dude has some resilient ass genes. Crazy you can have kids by different chicks/races and they all look like you. John Coffey ass genetics.

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, why's Dre wasting his time with Kendrick Lamar? He should've signed Manaj and Hood Surgeon. It's his job to support their horrible rapping.

And what this is, Black st0rmfr0nt? Black dudes can't marry white women? Who the fukk cares?

Also, Dre's kids aren't grinding. Do they have day jobs? I doubt it. They're not dying to get in this rap shyt. There's no hunger. Dre SHOULD be giving them tough love. 20-something (or 30-something?) slackers trying to get into the rap game, when they have nothing say, purely based on their famous father. Even the documentary is named after him. The son's first rap name was named after him. And the concensus here is that Dre needs to build their careers? fukk that.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yeah, why's Dre wasting his time with Kendrick Lamar? He should've signed Manaj and Hood Surgeon. It's his job to support their horrible rapping.

And what this is, Black st0rmfr0nt? Black dudes can't marry white women? Who the fukk cares?

Also, Dre's kids aren't grinding. Do they have day jobs? I doubt it. They're not dying to get in this rap shyt. There's no hunger. Dre SHOULD be giving them tough love. 20-something (or 30-something?) slackers trying to get into the rap game, when they have nothing say, purely based on their famous father. Even the documentary is named after him. The son's first rap name was named after him. And the concensus here is that Dre needs to build their careers? fukk that.

It's not about building their careers, it's about being their for your children.

It's clear from these videos he was never really in his child's life. His daughter legit can't even come to his house WTF.

That said, his kids suck at rapping but still if I had the ability to help my child pursue a career of their choice I would do everything in my power to help. Will and Jada do it, Puff does it, Rev Run has done it, why can't Dre. It doesn't take away from your business to spend time with your kids and help them along with their career path. The reason they probably want to rap is because he never showed them anything else, he was never in their life and all they see is that their father became a fukking a billionaire doing rap music.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I wonder if Dre gives a fukk about any of his black kids:mjlol:

one of his sons died a few years ago and he gave zero fux

didn't even go to his funeral but went to Nate Dogs funeral

:dwillhuh: nikka look and sound just like Dre.

dead beat ass nikka coulda atleast got his son to play him in NWA movie like Cube did

:snoop:
His son Curtis is still rapping he used to go by Hood Surgeon

whats the point of rapping to get a deal when ur pop is the nikka that gives peoples deals

I'd legit wanna kill Dre if he was my pop, I was a rapper and I wasn't signed to Aftermath

Dre could legit give him some heat production, hook up some bangers and call the album The Chronic 3

Father of the year yal

:mjcry:

Last edited: