Dr Dre's daughter looks jus like him in his Wrecking Cru days wit a wig on Rotfl

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
So in other words he was taking care of her up until he got with his white wife and made himself a new family:mjpls:

i ain't into his beeswax like that

darn if i or many cats would be taking care of a grown daughter cranking out babies after i offered her a free ride to improve herself.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
details, breh. we need details

I mean a mutual friend introduced us at a club, i took her back home.

Later he told me "who she was"

I'm like "huh, she did look like him" :lolbron:

Not much to it.

Only interesting part of the story is when she was driving to my crib we started talking about Dre and snoop.

Keep in mind, i hadn't even realized she was dre's daughter cuz she didn't mention it. My friend told me later but anyway, it was funny because I was saying that Dre is probably meh as a live performer since he gets his lyrics ghostwritten.
She was visibly getting butt hurt, i was even thinking that she's a dre stan or something

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
drdre.jpg
spl100253_0021.jpg
spl92891_0031.jpg

images

'Lando

"My team in the marine-blue, Six Coupe"
Daps
Reppin
SSC :troll:
I mean a mutual friend introduced us at a club, i took her back home.

Later he told me "who she was"

I'm like "huh, she did look like him" :lolbron:

Not much to it.

Only interesting part of the story is when she was driving to my crib we started talking about Dre and snoop.

Keep in mind, i hadn't even realized she was dre's daughter cuz she didn't mention it. My friend told me later but anyway, it was funny because I was saying that Dre is probably meh as a live performer since he gets his lyrics ghostwritten.
She was visibly getting butt hurt, i was even thinking that she's a dre stan or something
:duck::duck::duck:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So in other words he was taking care of her up until he got with his white wife and made himself a new family:mjpls:

He's been with the white wife since the early 90s or some shyt tho. But they didnt get married until the mid 90s or something.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Umm I guess
I told you she wasn't good looking and it's not like I got anything out of this, why would I make this up

Why is hard to believe a regular dude put the beats on dre daughter? She a duece no disrespect to you, but I don't see that as being far fetched. It's believable.