Dr Dre's daughter looks jus like him in his Wrecking Cru days wit a wig on Rotfl

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, this should've been on the front page instead of all that stuff with Michel'le

Daps
We don't know all the ins and outs of their relationship, but I will say if dre was willing to give her 100 gz for education, she's a dumbass for not doing that.

My folks weren't rich but going to college wasn't really an option for me. They expected me to bust my ass and get a degree no matter what. So I get that from Dres perspective.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What game? Are you retarded? You realize that is exactly what i said? Bush and the Kennedys did what their parents wanted by going to the schools they wanted them too. Dres kids are not doing what he wants

So, Ted Kennedy's parents wanted him to be a drunk who drove a broad off a bridge?

Michael Skakel's parents wanted him to kill Martha Moxley?

William Kennedy Smith's parents wanted him to rape a broad?

George W. Bush's family wanted him to desert the military and be a coke head until he was 40?

:martin:

We don't know all the ins and outs of their relationship, but I will say if dre was willing to give her 100 gz for education, she's a dumbass for not doing that.

My folks weren't rich but going to college wasn't really an option for me. They expected me to bust my ass and get a degree no matter what. So I get that from Dres perspective.

And that's why nikkaz will never be Kennedy's and Bushes.

They kids out killing a raping folks and they still keep them under that blanket.

That's why they have 4, 5, 6 generations of wealth.

nikkaz be the only ones on some "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" shyt, not even knowing that if you help out your kids and grand kids, that can parlay into business and politics and everything else.

There's no reason if you're a billionaire for your kids to be poor. NONE.

There are no poor Kennedys. NONE, regardless of what they do.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So, Ted Kennedy's parents wanted him to be a drunk who drove a broad off a bridge?

Michael Skakel's parents wanted him to kill Martha Moxley?

William Kennedy Smith's parents wanted him to rape a broad?

George W. Bush's family wanted him to desert the military and be a coke head until he was 40?

:martin:

And that's why nikkaz will never be Kennedy's and Bushes.

They kids out killing a raping folks and they still keep them under that blanket.

That's why they have 4, 5, 6 generations of wealth.

nikkaz be the only ones on some "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" shyt, not even knowing that if you help out your kids and grand kids, that can parlay into business and politics and everything else.

There's no reason if you're a billionaire for your kids to be poor. NONE.

There are no poor Kennedys. NONE, regardless of what they do.
Because most those black artist wealth is controled and handle by white folks

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I don't think so. I mean, he was still with Michele in the "Chronic" days, right?

Then, I heard the chick from YNV say that she was with Dre in the early/mid '90s

It's gotta be hard to go on with you life when you have to see the dude everywhere all the time, thogh

GTFOH

How do you think Whites and Jews pass on generations of wealth, jerkass?

How do you think this happens?

george-w-bush.jpeg

Or this?

120918_mitt_romney_flags_ap_328.jpg

Or this?

kennedys-1-600x450.jpg

You dumb nikkaz be so quick to wanna make kids "prove" something, meanwhile the world is run by 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th generation money.

fukking George W. Bush was a fukking drunk up until he was 40, and ended up the president of the United States, due to his father's money and connections.

THAT is how you do shyt, ESPECIALLY, if you're minorities like Black folks.

Dre is just like Michael Jackson. Them nikkaz gonna end up with their money in the hands of White folks because they didn't have the common sense to take care of their families.

I mean, if you're damn near a billionaire, it aint that fukkin' hard.

And then we wonder why the White man ALWAYS wins in the end.

:snoop:You'll never see a Kennedy or a Bush on the fukking streets, regardless of how much of a loser they are.

:wow:

...is the doc worth watching, tho?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, why's Dre wasting his time with Kendrick Lamar? He should've signed Manaj and Hood Surgeon. It's his job to support their horrible rapping.

And what this is, Black st0rmfr0nt? Black dudes can't marry white women? Who the fukk cares?

Also, Dre's kids aren't grinding. Do they have day jobs? I doubt it. They're not dying to get in this rap shyt. There's no hunger. Dre SHOULD be giving them tough love. 20-something (or 30-something?) slackers trying to get into the rap game, when they have nothing say, purely based on their famous father. Even the documentary is named after him. The son's first rap name was named after him. And the concensus here is that Dre needs to build their careers? fukk that.

:ohhh:BRING THE REPPP BACKKKKK :damn:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
It's not about building their careers, it's about being their for your children.

It's clear from these videos he was never really in his child's life. His daughter legit can't even come to his house WTF.

That said, his kids suck at rapping but still if I had the ability to help my child pursue a career of their choice I would do everything in my power to help. Will and Jada do it, Puff does it, Rev Run has done it, why can't Dre. It doesn't take away from your business to spend time with your kids and help them along with their career path. The reason they probably want to rap is because he never showed them anything else, he was never in their life and all they see is that their father became a fukking a billionaire doing rap music.

still not a good excuse.

Puff's kids clearly don't belong in music. Will & Jada's kids grind to an extent AND grew up in a 2 parent household, so they have more stability than most. Its not secret Dre has lived a wild life plus Dre has his own reasons plus most likely want to save his children from a lot of the horrors he witnessed. On top of that, no one knows what their mothers are telling the children that could possibly hinder the relationship if any. Look at Curtis kids.

Its the same as the beating kids argument. Some say its better some say its terrible, both have examples of successful offspring. To each his own.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
still not a good excuse.

Puff's kids clearly don't belong in music. Will & Jada's kids grind to an extent AND grew up in a 2 parent household, so they have more stability than most. Its not secret Dre has lived a wild life plus Dre has his own reasons plus most likely want to save his children from a lot of the horrors he witnessed. On top of that, no one knows what their mothers are telling the children that could possibly hinder the relationship if any. Look at Curtis kids.

Its the same as the beating kids argument. Some say its better some say its terrible, both have examples of successful offspring. To each his own.

Excellent comment.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sheeet! Let me find out dr Dre daughter rather be in the hood with the homies, than get that free luxury ride from pops! I'd be the first nikka tryna trap dat bish! Slipping condoms off and bussing in her every time!! Reverse hood ratting lmao