Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
these comments:mjlol:
"
Why won't Apple spend 10 billion on the most state of art manufacturing and technology facility/ plant that the world has ever seen. Pay the workers min wage and let them work up from there and prove that the us workers are the most productive workers in the world. They can make up for cost with production. Just a thought. The govt could even given them 5 billion to do the deal.

"
:dead:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Some perspective is needed in this thread so that they can tamper down the hyperbole
BnKNwmyIUAETcsn.jpg

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Breh Samsung lost months ago in that patent trial with Apple. Now those fukkers gotta pay up.

Apple-Samsung legal outcome won't likely end feud

Samsung is still the NUMBER ONE cellphone/smartphone manufacture in the world. If you think that these bogus lawsuits from Apple & a measly 120 million in damages are going to effect Samsung's bottom line as an entire corporation, you're sorely misguided.

Slap on the wrist: Samsung’s damages for infringing Apple’s patents equivalent to 16 days’ profit – MacDailyNews - Welcome Home

Apple latest patent infringement win against Samsung, could be worth more than $360 million when finalized – MacDailyNews - Welcome Home

MacDailyNews Note: The $930 million in damages Samsung was ordered to pay Apple last year for infringing its patents is equal to just over 16 days’ worth of Samsung profits. If the current damages are trebled to $360 million, they’ll equal just over 6 days profit for Samsung. If left as is, at $120 million, that’s equal to a whopping two days worth of Samsung profits.

:lolbron:

really

All Star
Daps
yaw kill me with these mathematics yo:dead:

Rofl... wtf nikka... it aint even no algebra... just basic math:manny:

nikkas wanted to know Dre's stake... I got to the bottom of it: It's 16.667% ... PERIOD.

Honestly I look at this move from the perspective that: Damn, black nikkas in hiphop CAN develop multi- billionaire dollar companies and sell them shyts for CRAZY money. This will probably be the biggest sell in history...

You seeing all the math cus:

1) I simply wanted to clarify some things
2) It was a good learning experience just doing research on a few things... (I'll give LnHH the fact I didn't know "capital gains" can only be taxed 25% (not 15 nikka, do your research).. And not like 50%... But its still a shyt load of other fees that's gon chip away at that money... Otherwise 50 woulda took home way more on the vitamin water deal.

Bottom line I think it'll be great for black culture for Diddy to be the first to a billion:ehh:.... He trying buy NFL teams... TV networks.... Keep pushing us forward... fukk that reclouse Dre who will never create another good company again and will spend his days laid up with some half dead cac:mjlol:.... You want HIM the first to a billion??? (Dead @ ppl saying "cool he sell that now he can donate some more money to white schools lol.. I guess he made donation to USC or something)

He struck GOLD on this shyt cus Music sound is his specialty. He'll never make another business again, no hate..:takedat:

Sean John
Ciroc
Revolt
Justin's
Renting 50 Ma$e with the disc scratched up
Jerking the lox
etc

Diddy been doing it and always will.:ehh:

pike

Banned
Daps
I don't know why rappers try to do that clothing shyt. :snoop: When I come up on that industry money, I'm going into the defense industry and invest on the next great weapon to get those GOV contracts. nikkas rap about guns, why not have a stake in making them? :yeshrug:

because negros are too fukking stupid

really

All Star
Daps
Corny ass number cruncher... I'm still feeling some type of way cus of how you roasted 50... A nikka shouldn't be that smart and funny, wtf... I am reading every damn word you type tho... I wish I was a smart nikka like you:sadbron:... My lame ass

It's cool breh. I'll teach you how to add one day if you want. You got Skype?

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool breh. I'll teach you how to add one day if you want. You got Skype?
:snoop: So corny . And I learned enough math getting my finance degree

Ps how did you know I was talking about you