Dr Dre Dissing Biggie on California Love Video Shoot

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I don't know hy people act like Dre didn't come up in the streets, didn't come up with street dudes, hasn't been locked up several times, wasn't the big homie to a bunch of street cats turned rappers, didn't beef with Eazy E who was a realer gangster than anyone on Death Row Records and wasn't affiliated with a bunch of killers. Now that might not make a street dude himself, but suburb dads on the coli acting like he was softer than they are :unimpressed:
Eazy e ?? Realer gangster then who exactly ?? Maybe the rappers on deathrow not the actul muscle behind deathrow eazy e was no where no on the level of mob James , bountry al , neckbone , heron , poochie and espically not George Williams ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
i dont think its like that

This song if im not mistaken is a response to the shooting on Snoop and dogg pound, Pac was heated hence he jumped to straight fukk NY on some heat of the moment

as someone said, Eric B(going off his queenzflip interview) told him to not do that hence what has happened going forward.
That’s why i Dno wheather pac would actully put that song out officially had he lived .... because that does give the wrong message that it was a east vs west thing by actully saying “fukk New York “ you get what I mean ...

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
"NY 87" was a Dogg Pound song. Pac just added his verse to it.

He did actully knock some engineer or producer out cold with 1 punch I remember hearing ... but yeah him putting hands on a piru is funny as shyt Dre would be dead or badly beaten if that ever happened ....

Dre broke producer Damon Thomas jaw.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
We gotta keep this thread going because this era in hip-hop will never not be funny/interesting to me. For all the clown shyt Dre has done, yeah he still had respect in the street cause he was always around street dudes and he had classic albums, but ppl in the know knew all the shyt Eazy revealed to the masses
Eazy couldn’t speak on anyone him dam self he let Jerry heller get in his ear and Jerry and eazy was on some “fukk everyone else as long as my money is good “ people blame Jerry for everything n act like eazy was some saint in the matter ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I thought it was because

1. His preexisting relationship and rapport with Suge and Snoop

2. Them being able to get him out of prison

3. Them also being interscope made the transition extremely easy on paper

4. Them getting all the push and being the hottest label around

There are other ways to get protection/muscle/soldiers than singing to a record label. Hell MANAGEMENT takes care of that more than the label.
Yeah there is them reasons aswell obviously.... but who else back then had a strong unit like suge ??? Maybe j.prince but his label wasn’t as big as suges ... remember pac was beefing with rappers and street cats who had clout Suge and that crew back then was probably the only unit strong enough to do some damage hence why pac embraced suge /deathrow/ mob pirus so quickly ....it would have been interesting to see how the beef with henchman n them would have played out at the stuff in Vegas or the southside crips not played out / the piru in-fighting war not took place....

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Yeah there is them reasons aswell obviously.... but who else back then had a strong unit like suge ??? Maybe j.prince but his label wasn’t as big as suges ... remember pac was beefing with rappers and street cats who had clout Suge and that crew back then was probably the only unit strong enough to do some damage hence why pac embraced suge /deathrow/ mob pirus so quickly ....it would have been interesting to see how the beef with henchman n them would have played out at the stuff in Vegas or the southside crips not played out / the piru in-fighting war not took place....
You ever hear that....story about why and how Suge supposedly got shot in 2005?

(Supposedly refers to the details. We all know he got shot)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You ever hear that....story about why and how Suge supposedly got shot in 2005?

(Supposedly refers to the details. We all know he got shot)
Reggie was talking about it on bomb1st stream .... either suge shot himself in the leg/foot reaching for his gun .... or henchman sent a goon to shoot suge reggie believes suge shot himself lol ...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Eazy e ?? Realer gangster then who exactly ?? Maybe the rappers on deathrow not the actul muscle behind deathrow eazy e was no where no on the level of mob James , bountry al , neckbone , heron , poochie and espically not George Williams ....
The rappers and ceos

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Back to the topic in OP, didn’t Dre stand by a picture of Nipsey saying “RIP”
But nip has said in several interviews how it was his dream to work with Dre and he wasn’t returning calls? I know he said something similar on Tariq’s show. That’s very fake to clout chase after the man is dead..

And snoop is even faker, saying how he loved BIG but at the house of blues concert when pac was bragging smashing faith and her not knowing who the father is, snoop was right there laughing his ass off as if he was at a comedy show..

PAC was only 25 and had a lot to
Figure out and was right and wrong on some things but I would guess there was no
Shade of grey with him and he was loyal
And you knew where you stood with him. Can’t say the say the same for Dre/Snoop...