Dr Dre Dissing Biggie on California Love Video Shoot

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Back to the topic in OP, didn’t Dre stand by a picture of Nipsey saying “RIP”
But nip has said in several interviews how it was his dream to work with Dre and he wasn’t returning calls? I know he said something similar on Tariq’s show. That’s very fake to clout chase after the man is dead..

And snoop is even faker, saying how he loved BIG but at the house of blues concert when pac was bragging smashing faith and her not knowing who the father is, snoop was right there laughing his ass off as if he was at a comedy show..

PAC was only 25 and had a lot to
Figure out and was right and wrong on some things but I would guess there was no
Shade of grey with him and he was loyal
And you knew where you stood stood with him. Can’t say the say the same for Dre/Snoop...
When you are on the Jay/Dre/Billionaire level it's extremely hard to get a hold of. Even Nas is like that.

I don't know if you truly understand the business. I don't think it was right. But I don't think it was personal or out of the ordinary.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Back to the topic in OP, didn’t Dre stand by a picture of Nipsey saying “RIP”
But nip has said in several interviews how it was his dream to work with Dre and he wasn’t returning calls? I know he said something similar on Tariq’s show. That’s very fake to clout chase after the man is dead..

And snoop is even faker, saying how he loved BIG but at the house of blues concert when pac was bragging smashing faith and her not knowing who the father is, snoop was right there laughing his ass off as if he was at a comedy show..

PAC was only 25 and had a lot to
Figure out and was right and wrong on some things but I would guess there was no
Shade of grey with him and he was loyal
And you knew where you stood with him. Can’t say the say the same for Dre/Snoop...
Yeah .... Dre and snoop always been funny to me .... snoop 1 ov those cats that want to be loved by everyone but it comes across as playing the fence /2 faced ....I understand snoop had just beat a murder case which deffo would change your mind set but snoop should have been real with pac n said I don’t want nothing to do with the beef but he didn’t say anything n made it seem like he was on pacs side instead of been real only for him to express how he felt 3 days before Vegas .. which led to a fallout ....

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Thing about this is it confirms it was a east vs west thing .... something pac was trying to downplay ... how it confirms it was that is pac clearly says in this “fukk newyork” .... me personallly feel pac always felt a way about new York all the way to his juice days Jermaine in the film was saying pac was on some fukk newyork shyt back then .... I think he felt a way cause even tho he was from there he never felt accepted as a true newyorker and he didn’t spit like anyone else so they never embraced him like that ... the west always embraced pac n that’s where he always felt comfortable ....

i dont think its like that

This song if im not mistaken is a response to the shooting on Snoop and dogg pound, Pac was heated hence he jumped to straight fukk NY on some heat of the moment

as someone said, Eric B(going off his queenzflip interview) told him to not do that hence what has happened going forward.

Song was a response to the NY shooting and was originally a Dogg Pound track before 2pac added his verse at the end. This happened probably towards the end of 95 since he linked up with Boot Camp in '96 and Hit em up didn't go all out on NYC as a whole.

Dre broke producer Damon Thomas jaw.

Ironic thing about this is in 1998/1999 Damon Thomas was put in charge of remixing the Dr. Dre tracks for the original version of "Chronic 2000" before Dre blocked the songs being released. This is one of the songs he remixed