Dr Dre Dissing Biggie on California Love Video Shoot

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The nikka Dre was playing the role trying to appease Suge & Pac knowing good & well he had lawyers drawing up that paperwork to get out of dodge at the same time :mjlol:
you can tell by the way he fake squinting like that is supposed to make him look tough

6 months later he'd skip town and leave 250 million on the table, just run away from the other nikka in the video

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
nah bruh

giphy.gif

Stop it...Suge and Easy told us Dre is no gangsta...of the 2 pics ...I think mine is closer to the truth.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
If shyt didn't go left this would have probably been released in 96 or 97

Thing about this is it confirms it was a east vs west thing .... something pac was trying to downplay ... how it confirms it was that is pac clearly says in this “fukk newyork” .... me personallly feel pac always felt a way about new York all the way to his juice days Jermaine in the film was saying pac was on some fukk newyork shyt back then .... I think he felt a way cause even tho he was from there he never felt accepted as a true newyorker and he didn’t spit like anyone else so they never embraced him like that ... the west always embraced pac n that’s where he always felt comfortable ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
NWA movie with Dre punching out Pirus was straight fiction. Only person his bytch ass put hands on was Dee Barnes.
He did actully knock some engineer or producer out cold with 1 punch I remember hearing ... but yeah him putting hands on a piru is funny as shyt Dre would be dead or badly beaten if that ever happened ....

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Thing about this is it confirms it was a east vs west thing .... something pac was trying to downplay ... how it confirms it was that is pac clearly says in this “fukk newyork” .... me personallly feel pac always felt a way about new York all the way to his juice days Jermaine in the film was saying pac was on some fukk newyork shyt back then .... I think he felt a way cause even tho he was from there he never felt accepted as a true newyorker and he didn’t spit like anyone else so they never embraced him like that ... the west always embraced pac n that’s where he always felt comfortable ....

It always felt like Pac was in NY quite often during 92-94 with Live Squad and etc.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It always felt like Pac was in NY quite often during 92-94 with Live Squad and etc.
Yeah I think he was... after he went to prison he basically had no choice but to sign to suge ...think about it ... once he started beefing with certain dudes he had no newyork muscle .... big stretch n them were no longer cool with pac n he had beef with badboy and then ov course jimmy henchman / Haitian jack ... he had no one to side with him so it made perfect sense why he signed to deathrow...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
But let the revisionists tell it Pac was the only one dissin..

:what:

who ever said this ???
we all knew it was Suge putting the battery in nikkaz back

i assume Dre later realize this... and by then shyt crossed the line & went WAYYY too far - so he had 2 options : either, to go all in or bounce
:manny:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I thought Eric B claimed he (and whoever else) MADE 2pac clarify it wasn't...and that is why we got hit Em up and not ny 87 as well as Death Row east

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Yeah I think he was... after he went to prison he basically had no choice but to sign to suge ...think about it ... once he started beefing with certain dudes he had no newyork muscle .... big stretch n them were no longer cool with pac n he had beef with badboy and then ov course jimmy henchman / Haitian jack ... he had no one to side with him so it made perfect sense why he signed to deathrow...
I thought it was because

1. His preexisting relationship and rapport with Suge and Snoop

2. Them being able to get him out of prison

3. Them also being interscope made the transition extremely easy on paper

4. Them getting all the push and being the hottest label around

There are other ways to get protection/muscle/soldiers than singing to a record label. Hell MANAGEMENT takes care of that more than the label.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i dont think its like that

This song if im not mistaken is a response to the shooting on Snoop and dogg pound, Pac was heated hence he jumped to straight fukk NY on some heat of the moment

as someone said, Eric B(going off his queenzflip interview) told him to not do that hence what has happened going forward.