Dr Dre Dissing Biggie on California Love Video Shoot

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
In the Straight out of Compton movie this would of occured before the scene when Dre got tired of the DR environment and was fukking up the Bloods in the studio.

2nvrotd.jpg
Dre never punched no MOB Piru in the studio lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know hy people act like Dre didn't come up in the streets, didn't come up with street dudes, hasn't been locked up several times, wasn't the big homie to a bunch of street cats turned rappers, didn't beef with Eazy E who was a realer gangster than anyone on Death Row Records and wasn't affiliated with a bunch of killers. Now that might not make a street dude himself, but suburb dads on the coli acting like he was softer than they are :unimpressed:

Last edited:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX

Remember when even Luke's silly ass dissed the fukk out of him and that bytch ass skinny anorexic sidekick of his. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We gotta keep this thread going because this era in hip-hop will never not be funny/interesting to me. For all the clown shyt Dre has done, yeah he still had respect in the street cause he was always around street dudes and he had classic albums, but ppl in the know knew all the shyt Eazy revealed to the masses

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't know hy people act like Dre didn't come up in the streets, didn't come up with street dudes, hasn't been locked up several times, wasn't the big homie to a bunch of street cats turned rappers, didn't beef with Eazy E who was a realer gangster than anyone on Death Row Records and wasn't affiliated with a bunch of killers. Now that might not make a street dude himself, but suburb dads on the coli acting like he was softer than they are :unimpressed:
NWA movie with Dre punching out Pirus was straight fiction. Only person his bytch ass put hands on was Dee Barnes.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
WC, Mack 10, Ice Cube, Dog Pound, Tweed Bird Loc was on that I've even heard a few rappers from the Bay and Sac diss east coast rappers or the east coast.

This is the simplest way I can put how this West Vs East thing started...

The West & South (Kids) just wanted to get love and be acknowledged from the East (Father) but the father felt like the kids wasn’t his when it was clear as day they was. The kids grew up and lashed out at their father for not being there.