Dr Disrespect lifelong xbox gamer chooses PS5 over Series x

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So it's been a year, he was banned and the reason till this day still hasn't been revealed. Twitch doesn't ban one of it's biggest attractions for no reason at all, he seriously did something foul for this to be the case. And what's most damning is his silence. You speak up for yourself unless you're guilty of something. But hey, Sony stans by virtue of this threads existence welcome you with open arms :blessed:

I remember some voice actor leaked that he finessed a bag from twitch using his mixer deal as leverage while possibly knowing that mixer would shutdown soon after.

They could argue in court that he negotiated in bad faith and ended the partnership.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’ve watched Doc in small doses in the past. Thought he was hilarious. :manny:

Haven’t checked him since the ban was lifted.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
these are the consoles people thought we were getting last gen, console gaming use to be about the games and the library, now all the stans do is talk about hardware and performance like PC gamers

Tflops this VRR that. You can thank Xbots for this PC culture shift in console gaming. Knew it would happen eventually once MS joined the game.:scust:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tflops this VRR that. You can thank Xbots for this PC culture shift in console gaming. Knew it would happen eventually once MS joined the game.:scust:

people been arguin console specs since Genesis vs Nintendo.
While the DC has 8MB of VRAM, the PS2 has only 4MB of VRAM. The main problem arises because a polygon takes up roughly 40 bytes of RAM. When you have 5 million of them in a given second, this amounts to 5 million/60fps = 83,333 polygons in a give frame of animation. If each of these polygons uses 40 bytes of VRAM, you will use 3.33 MB displaying these 5 million PPS. This doesn't leave the PS2 much room for it's framebuffer which uses around 1.2MB just to display the end data, not to mention that you still need to leave room for textures to put on those polygons.

this thread^^^^^was before xbox.
Dreamcast vs Playstation 2 - Playstation 2

prior 2 ps2s launch, from 1999vvvvvvv
Where today's PlayStation has a 33MHz processor and a bus (data highway) that can handle 132 megabytes of data per second, the PlayStation 2 will have a 300 megahertz processor and a memory bus bandwidth of 3,200Mb per second. That's roughly a 10-fold performance improvement over the five-year-old PlayStation.
The processor is more powerful than the fastest [Intel] Pentium III you can buy, the graphics chip is more powerful than the fastest workstation you can buy.
Consoles of war | Technology | The Guardian

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I member arguing I with a kid at school because he said the nintendo 64 was better than PlayStation because it was 64 bits and PlayStation was 32.
The Sega 32x fukkery n playground arguments:pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I member arguing I with a kid at school because he said the nintendo 64 was better than PlayStation because it was 64 bits and PlayStation was 32.
To be fair, the 64 shyt wasn't some gimmick like those trash sega consoles. The N64 really had some cutting edge tech in the system but Nintendo fukked up in other areas that doomed the shyt.

The N64DD should have been the console at launch, that cartridges shyt was a bad move.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't have an X box you moron, what point is you console war idiots don't have shyt to talk about because you got new consoles with no new games, so you taking about specs and fps, you might as well be on PC
Harsh realities :whew:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the pedo rumors were true. PS5-set, we should know better than to buddy up w/ trolls because they sing our praises :to:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
To be fair, the 64 shyt wasn't some gimmick like those trash sega consoles. The N64 really had some cutting edge tech in the system but Nintendo fukked up in other areas that doomed the shyt.

The N64DD should have been the console at launch, that cartridges shyt was a bad move.
Trash sega ah hell na fukk you too man!!!!