Dr Disrespect lifelong xbox gamer chooses PS5 over Series x

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's confirmed that dude livestreamed in a public restroom, cheated on his wife, and said 5G towers caused coronavirus but sure stick your neck out for some YouTuber with a mullet
full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are the consoles people thought we were getting last gen, console gaming use to be about the games and the library, now all the stans do is talk about hardware and performance like PC gamers

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
these are the consoles people thought we were getting last gen, console gaming use to be about the games and the library, now all the stans do is talk about hardware and performance like PC gamers

What games and library do you have on lostbox? Bio mutant, lawnmower simulator?

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What games and library do you have on lostbox? Bio mutant, lawnmower simulator?

:mjlol:

I don't have an X box you moron, what point is you console war idiots don't have shyt to talk about because you got new consoles with no new games, so you taking about specs and fps, you might as well be on PC

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
you the sounding salty not me, you can't even understand simple english and replied talking shyt, get out your feelings and get your bread up

Ur clearly mad I hardly post here enough to care

Gizmo already exposed you as a troll trying to compare sonic forces to ratchet and clank

Go ahead and do your thing console warring without an Xbox Clown

"Sony stans :mjlol:"

:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur clearly mad I hardly post here enough to care

Gizmo already exposed you as a troll trying to compare sonic forces to ratchet and clank

Go ahead and do your thing console warring without an Xbox Clown

"Sony stans :mjlol:"

:hhh:

I'm not console warring,

first you call me a lost box and now you call me a sony stan

man take your loney ass outside and get some exercise man

gdodamn yall some losers, yall the reason why gaming has a bad name

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We been here the same amount of time and you got 24x more post than me but I gotta exercise lmao

That's because your such loser on a forum for ten years you don't even post one, you anti social on the internet, that's why you need go outside, I can't imagine how you living you

I haven't worked in over 10 years, that's why I can post on the forum all day, why I can build flight simulators lmao