Dr Disrespect lifelong xbox gamer chooses PS5 over Series x

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
That's because your such loser on a forum for ten years you don't even post one, you anti social on the internet, that's why you need go outside, I can't imagine how you living you

I haven't worked in over 10 years, that's why I can post on the forum all day, why I can build flight simulators lmao

Your projecting and clearly a cac or a fed

:sas2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

One of the biggest youtubers

DrDisrespect is a PC gamer, famous for PUBG and other games but PUBG was his shyt.

Then he got taken off for reasons unknown and I never found out what he did. It wasn't the live stream in the bathroom, that was at an E3.

After doing research...
Today marks one year since Dr Disrespect was banned on Twitch—and we still don't know why | Dot Esports

So it's been a year, he was banned and the reason till this day still hasn't been revealed. Twitch doesn't ban one of it's biggest attractions for no reason at all, he seriously did something foul for this to be the case. And what's most damning is his silence. You speak up for yourself unless you're guilty of something. But hey, Sony stans by virtue of this threads existence welcome you with open arms :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DrDisrespect is a PC gamer, famous for PUBG and other games but PUBG was his shyt.

Then he got taken off for reasons unknown and I never found out what he did. It wasn't the live stream in the bathroom, that was at an E3.

After doing research...
Today marks one year since Dr Disrespect was banned on Twitch—and we still don't know why | Dot Esports

So it's been a year, he was banned and the reason till this day still hasn't been revealed. Twitch doesn't ban one of it's biggest attractions for no reason at all, he seriously did something foul for this to be the case. And what's most damning is his silence. You speak up for yourself unless you're guilty of something. But hey, Sony stans by virtue of this threads existence welcome you with open arms :blessed:

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your projecting and clearly a cac or a fed

:sas2:

Whatever you say better he never post but all of sudden hops on my dikk posting replying to everything to say

look at this obesed loser calling me an agent in a thread about videogames, the sad thing is russian bots do a better job at this than you do

all you agent ass cacs are the same, that's why I have high post because I troll you back to give you up, I gave the internet the blueprint on how to deal with trolls

You just another punk on my dikk because you wanna be me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. Lol

This shyt lame as hell, I'm probably just gonna stick to the PC thread, they can't even stan right, nikkaz talking about stock prices and shyt in stan debates, shyt is ridiculous, nikkaz went from 30fps is good enough and can't tell the difference from 60, to dikk riding VRR and 120hz lmao

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Whatever you say better he never post but all of sudden hops on my dikk posting replying to everything to say

look at this obesed loser calling me an agent in a thread about videogames, the sad thing is russian bots do a better job at this than you do

all you agent ass cacs are the same, that's why I have high post because I troll you back to give you up, I gave the internet the blueprint on how to deal with trolls

You just another punk on my dikk because you wanna be me

Nah I just confused you with meach since yall both got the same hall of shame banner

Honestly breh you just need to gtfo cause ur lurker that don't own a system

Sorry you took this all personaly, have a nice day officer

:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I just confused you with meach since yall both got the same hall of shame banner

Honestly breh you just need to gtfo cause ur lurker that don't own a system

Sorry you took this all personaly, have a nice day officer

:sas1:

I didn't take anything personally, you did it, hiding behind smilies for your heart feelings, like all you sad ass nikkaz do, cuz you can't articulate like an intelligent stable person

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I didn't take anything personally, you did it, hiding behind smilies for your heart feelings, like all you sad ass nikkaz do, cuz you can't articulate like an intelligent stable person

Take ya old Azz to the pc thread then
Let us broke losers console war in peace since we can only afford 1 system :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This shyt lame as hell, I'm probably just gonna stick to the PC thread, they can't even stan right, nikkaz talking about stock prices and shyt in stan debates, shyt is ridiculous, nikkaz went from 30fps is good enough and can't tell the difference from 60, to dikk riding VRR and 120hz lmao
Bro I been having this argument with them for since before this site. Lol. When we was on Sohh.com.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine accusing someone of being a pedophile because they prefer one console over another:gucci:
Is this console war shyt that serious to some of y’all? I’m being genuine I know some people troll but damn the comments I see here sounds like some teenage cac babble :hhh: