Dr Disrespect lifelong xbox gamer chooses PS5 over Series x

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whatever you say better he never post but all of sudden hops on my dikk posting replying to everything to say

look at this obesed loser calling me an agent in a thread about videogames, the sad thing is russian bots do a better job at this than you do

all you agent ass cacs are the same, that's why I have high post because I troll you back to give you up, I gave the internet the blueprint on how to deal with trolls

You just another punk on my dikk because you wanna be me
I know he meant to say Asian :ooh:

Sent a subliminal at what Sony stans see themselves as since that's who stars in all their games dealing with "people" :mjpls:

Nah I just confused you with meach since yall both got the same hall of shame banner

Honestly breh you just need to gtfo cause ur lurker that don't own a system

Sorry you took this all personaly, have a nice day officer

:sas1:
That banner is given out to who upsets Sony stans the most that year. That's what it's based off of. Look at who has it and look at who doesn't. You can't be a shytty poster and win that HERE. I can't speak for other sections of this site, maybe it's different in those sections?
What about when he preferred Xbox? Was he not the same person? Lol
He wasn't doing that when he was on Xbox, then he moved to PC and got all funny styles and that's when PlayStation was like "acquisition time :smugbiden:"

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
That's only half the story tho, he was cheating on his wife with a dude. And the dude was talking about it saying the Dr was always the bottom in the relationship :dame:

He doesn't speak the Thun language :francis:
And u saw this where?