Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
the show was/is still its best when its just korey and martin. i dont dislike the rest of the cast for the most part either and will remain a member. happy to see the guys growing and doin well (dawg) but to me, the brief period of 'its not goin down like that' was much better than what theyre doin now. spill was too.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
the show was/is still its best when its just korey and martin. i dont dislike the rest of the cast for the most part either and will remain a member. happy to see the guys growing and doin well (dawg) but to me, the brief period of 'its not goin down like that' was much better than what theyre doin now. spill was too.
I agree. It's been months since I've watched a full show. The first year or two, I never missed an episode.

That said I renewed my membership the other day and will continue to support the crew. I still watch the reviews and I like being able to drop in when a certain event happens to see what's going on with them.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I only just started watching them some months ago so I can't speak on the show in the past but I'm cool with Goodwin and I liked Tommy when he was on there before he got in trouble. Don't really care for anybody else though.