Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff::laff::laff: sammy got all self conscious kept rubbing his nose

:dead: at goodwin saying sammy can't eat the fast food so he's smearing it on his face.

I'm still laughing at this a full 24hours later :laff:

I think my favorite part is sammy thinking Martin was laughing with him at Korey with that weak ass nugget joke "see! Martin understands!" Then Martin finally pulls it together and tells him he's laughing at what korey said and you see sammys heart break :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm still laughing at this a full 24hours later :laff:

I think my favorite part is sammy thinking Martin was laughing with him at Korey with that weak ass nugget joke "see! Martin understands!" Then Martin finally pulls it together and tells him he's laughing at what korey said and you see sammys heart break :russ:
Lmao. He was so salty
Fam had the :francis: face

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I just saw that Rings trailer video.

The "greasy ass nose" part was hilarious. :laugh:

Any time there's a video without BOTH Korey and Martin, I just click out of it. They're the stars of the show, Goodwin is alright too. I was fine with Tommy but the Korey and Martin chemistry is great. I felt the same when Korey and Co-host had "Let's Do This" on the old spill.com and when Korey and Leon(Martin) did A Couple of Cold Ones.

Then again, I kinda feel like the spill.com crew was more well rounded in general. Love their content.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I agree. It's been months since I've watched a full show. The first year or two, I never missed an episode.

That said I renewed my membership the other day and will continue to support the crew. I still watch the reviews and I like being able to drop in when a certain event happens to see what's going on with them.
double toasted only been around 2yrs tho :dwillhuh:......thats u tho, i watch every show all throughout, shyt just too entertaining and on weekends i go thru the archive. Best 7 bucks i've spent since the first launch of netflix streaming frfr

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
double toasted only been around 2yrs tho :dwillhuh:......thats u tho, i watch every show all throughout, shyt just too entertaining and on weekends i go thru the archive. Best 7 bucks i've spent since the first launch of netflix streaming frfr
They been around a little longer, if you count the stuff they were doing before they launched the site. It was just Korey and Martin then, right after Spill went under.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused on what your point is?

You said "the first year or two" as if it had been on for decades or some shyt. I knew what you meant but it's kinda a vague way to word what you mean.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You said "the first year or two" as if it had been on for decades or some shyt. I knew what you meant but it's kinda a vague way to word what you mean.

Fred.
Hmm. Okay I think I see.

The first review I heard from them after Spill folded was January 19, 2014, according to my itunes.

CTsA5vJ.png

So I listened religiously from January 2014 until at least the spring of 2016. That's two literal years, thus "a year or two". But this summer is when my listening waned until now where I haven't listened to or watched a full show since maybe April or May.

But I guess I see the issue, with my use of "years" seeming vague given the technical vs figurative use of the word.

• Dap
Reactions: hex