Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Danielle sounds dumb as shyt in this. Talking like they gotta do some high brow ad campaign for a fukking fast food restaurant. She hanging on to some college marketing course lessons from the 90's, playing the I know good marketing, pretentious snob. Meanwhile, the whole studio, including her, are eating KFC cause of that "horrible" ad campaign. shyt I'm thinking bout grabbing some KFC right now and I ain't ate there in years.
yeah that's what i don't get. I mean people are talking about it and apparently people are buying the product, so it's not like it's not working. Plus nowadays almost every food company or otherwise has a odd ad or marketing campaign, half the commercials i see i'm looking at the screen afterwards like :dwillhuh: " how do you even think that up"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
EQlAmml.gif

Now I kinda want an icee.

2253417.jpg

OBEY :birdman:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
lol at you morons disagreeing with danielle on the kfc thing. there ain't thousands of people going out and buying chicken because they made it into a sunscreen. it was stupid marketing bc first of all they gave the shyt away for free. people will always take some shyt for free so that doesn't really gage interest. then on top of that, there is no data on if sales went up bc of the stunt so all of the guys on the show looked like retards for coming at her so strong. talking about 'everyone is buying kfc now' or 'i was gonna buy some kfc.' mufukka, if you were that easy to persuade, then you would be homeless bc everyday there would be some dumbass thing that would make you go out and buy it. she actually has a degree in marketing unlike the other three so her words just might have some weight to it. and i'll be the first to say that she isn't a rocket scientist so there isn't any caping. it's just that i watch all these shows with her on there and anytime she speaks, they all just jump on her and shout over her. why have her on the show if that's all you're going to do?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Marketing is her job . I understand why she says it's dumb af.
Also Korey lost me when he tried to downplay popeys.
KFC is straight trash
yea i agree, even they extra crispy aint that crispy.....popeyes got the best seasoned chicken titties in all the land :blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
we dont eat KFC like that in the south..you might get smack for that shyt :scust:

popeyes, hood spots, wingstop, and wingplus

korey and his boys seem like the type to eat mayonnaise sandwich with no meat just extra mayonnaise
i honestly dont eat ANY outside fried chicken

if it aint ME, my sister, or my mother or father cookin that shyt then its :camby:

i cant remember the last time i had KFC or Popeyes

weed done had me on some "that aint real chicken" since i was a preteen :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you dont eat chick fil a
no
but to bring MYSELF down to reality and show im not this frontin ass "i cant eat this garbage" typa muthafukka!"
i eat White Castle
i love White Castle!
its probably THE only fast food shyt i fukk with on the reg like that since the late 80s!