Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

they fukking hated this :pachaha:

:mjlol: kevin smith trolled the shyt out of them
Fam purposely made a shytty movie and he's going to do 3rd movie too

Kevin Smith doesn't need a lot of money to make a movie
Only reason why clerks is in black and white is because he couldn't afford color

Can't hate Kev,cause he's doing what every film maker wants to do. Just show up a studio like "yo I have an idea for a dumb ass movie can I have some cash"

nikka. I wanna do that
:russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Is that Danielles crazy friend?
no, this was a chick that was on the show like a couple months after they started. She was actually the first chick to ever be on there. The one who plays the guitar and shyt. It's funny cuz when korey was explaining her appearances on the show he said "a guy with a fedora" was like "damn she fine as hell" and when jane was bout to say his name korey went "we'll leave it at that"....obviously he was talkin bout tommy cuz she was on there when he was but i found it funny that he wont even mention him by name anymore

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^well i mean she did say she gained weight at the beginning.....she was always chunky tho even the last time she was on. She's one of those chicks that gain most of their weight in the thighs and ass region.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

next sunday-tuesday (I think it's next week) will be fun, I think it'll be the first time in a while we'll have a Koreyless show. Goodwin/Martin in the sunday service should be interesting if Martin leads. A Casual Show helmed by Sammy and Danielle will be...different