Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
they uploaded the drunk show to the members of the site....imma convert it and post it here. Its 3gbs but imma try and shrink it cuz i cant find a file host that will let me upload it without a premium account

EDIT: hugefiles lets me do it so imma upload it there first....they'll prolly delete it quick so d/l it asap

EDIT again: the 3gb version
Download SUBSCRIBER EXCLUSIVE The Double Toasted Drunk Show Double Toasted mp4

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How
they uploaded the drunk show to the members of the site....imma convert it and post it here. Its 3gbs but imma try and shrink it cuz i cant find a file host that will let me upload it without a premium account

EDIT: hugefiles lets me do it so imma upload it there first....they'll prolly delete it quick so d/l it asap
How is that shyt 3gigs?!?!:what:
I just downloaded the whole Preacher comic series and that shyt was like 2.1 gbs:deadmanny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How

How is that shyt 3gigs?!?!:what:
I just downloaded the whole Preacher comic series and that shyt was like 2.1 gbs:deadmanny:

The original file was some crazy shyt like 7 GB. I'm like did these motherfukkers film the drunk show with the same cameras Cameron used for "Avatar"? :dahell:

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It's a 3 hrs show with HD multiple audio tracks and 3 cameras and it's 3 hours long
How small do you think it's supposed to be?
I'm pretty sure there's no post on that particular show so it hasn't been converted to mp4

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

EDIT again: the 3gb version
Download SUBSCRIBER EXCLUSIVE The Double Toasted Drunk Show Double Toasted mp4
This is flagging up malware from 2 Anti virus scans

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is flagging up malware from 2 Anti virus scans
really? i ripped it directly from their site and then uploaded it right afterwards.....maybe they have some shyt connected to it to stop pirates from ripping it. None of my software picked up anything from it and im using malwarebytes premium....if it is tho dont worry about it breh....i'll delete it

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
really? i ripped it directly from their site and then uploaded it right afterwards.....maybe they have some shyt connected to it to stop pirates from ripping it. None of my software picked up anything from it and im using malwarebytes premium....if it is tho dont worry about it breh....i'll delete it
Wasn't trying to imply fault on your end, appreciate the effort even for sticking it up however Defender flagged something as well as Chrome's in built scanner. I ran Anti-malwarebytes & it caught the 2 files. They may have been harmless but just being cautious.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:dead: just watched the video where goodwin comes out as bi. his brother's and Martin's reactions had me :laff: