Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Danielle is the typical sex crazed attention starved white girl. I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about because at THIS point Korey and crew should know exactly what they are going to get with her. I'd just throw her ass off the show and replace her with someone more down to earth. There are plenty of truly nerdy, balanced Cac chicks out there who would love the opportunity

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They should move Ally out there and have her co-host a gaming show with Goodwin. She's nerdy, black, brings a girls perspective, AND this kinda shyt is what she wants to do with her life.:ehh:

Then again, she needs to get a little better on the mic. And I think she said she's going to film school or some shyt.:patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ Korey went iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Jesus Christ Korey went iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png

Fred.
no lie i gotta give him props cuz he was looking dead in her eyes and into her soul while she was crying and giving her truth.....i prolly would've started feeling bad mid way thru cuz she was balling like :to:

she looked DONE on snap tho...like u could tell she was drinking and crying for awhile