Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can hear her sometimes. Korey is way too nice and kind hearted because he shouldn't even have her in the room when the show is going. It gives him material I guess.

Are you only watching on YouTube?

Twitch is free so you can watch the whole show live or on VOD. Watching on YouTube is wack with the edits and no profanity.

i mostly watch their videos on youtube. havent watched like a stream from them in long time.
might start doing that
i think he's complained more about the people in studio in todays time then watching old videos when their studio used to be filled with people

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Goodwin was needed For that Dot vs Drake conversation.

Last I heard Goodwin is in Germany. If he was in town Korey would've had him come through. He thought Julian Green would know something. Korey and Oz clowned him last night :mjlol:

I get that they needed to cover this since it's a trending topic but it's not a good look when no one really knows the subject. Korey was the only one and he wasn't completely sure on things.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last I heard Goodwin is in Germany. If he was in town Korey would've had him come through. He thought Julian Green would know something. Korey and Oz clowned him last night :mjlol:

I get that they needed to cover this since it's a trending topic but it's not a good look when no one really knows the subject. Korey was the only one and he wasn't completely sure on things.

some of the youtube comments was talking about things they didnt include or needed corrected on

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i skipped around in the Drake/Kendrick beef video because i knew they wouldnt be as informed about the going ons with the beef
This is the first time I can recall them ever talking about a beef going on in hip-hop. I do remember Korey giving Drake hell for that “Hotline Bling” music video though.

“Drake’s dancing around like he got a gerbil up his ass.” :mjlol:

EDIT - Found it. The quote above was a little off from what I remember of it.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back watching old reviews
Korey describing the ending of Father Figures
Martin look on his eyes when he looks at Grits