Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That email really touched a nerve with julien
He must hear that shyt a lot

I muted it because I was watching the game and already stressed. I couldn't deal with DT being stressful too :mjlol:

What was in the email?

That chick getting up in the middle of the show:why:. How do you watch DT and not know that you shouldn't disrupt the show. Korey just gotta stop having people over and meet them afterwards. There's some Toasties that come through and are cool guests but there's always one who gets out of pocket.

Did she leave the house? I only caught the aftermath when they were saying she possibly didn't want to hang out afterwards.

Korey was going through it. I knew once he got on Julien for interrupting him he was going to lose it later.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I muted it because I was watching the game and already stressed. I couldn't deal with DT being stressful too :mjlol:

What was in the email?

That chick getting up in the middle of the show:why:. How do you watch DT and not know that you shouldn't disrupt the show. Korey just gotta stop having people over and meet them afterwards. There's some Toasties that come through and are cool guests but there's always one who gets out of pocket.

Did she leave the house? I only caught the aftermath when they were saying she possibly didn't want to hang out afterwards.

Korey was going through it. I knew once he got on Julien for interrupting him he was going to lose it later.
Someone sent an email, went is off on korey about blowing up on people
Then said Julien is useless garbage but didn't deserve that😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the part where Korey snapped at Julien, but I was waiting for it to happen.

I don't mind Julien as an addition to the show but he steps on Korey and Martin way too much, and it's almost always him either saying something really stupid or driving a corny ass joke into the ground. :francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: The last few co hosts after the Goodwin, Girtz, and Tommy era been mid. Billy is a og and funny af so he’s good. I wouldn’t mind if Primm and JD joined DT.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I wish Goodwin and girtz was still around, they bought some much needed freshness to it and they were a good duo
They were even tho goodwin's movie reviews were all over the place
The high score was WAAAAY better than the videogame show korey was doing with chris Herman,
then you had sammy and ian doing sammy aint seen shyt

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
They were even tho goodwin's movie reviews were all over the place
The high score was WAAAAY better than the videogame show korey was doing with chris Herman,
then you had sammy and ian doing sammy aint seen shyt
Breh, I loved the high score, yeah for a minute, DT was shaping up to have an immaculate line-up of shows and the contributors had shows based around their strengths

having all five main contributors brought way more life to the movie reviews. Korey can take over and be overbearing at times. Goodwin and Martin werent afraid to disagree or even call out Korey when he's being too rediculous and ground him a bit. Perfect cast IMO.

fukkin sucks that they cant keep people on longterm

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I loved the high score, yeah for a minute, DT was shaping up to have an immaculate line-up of shows and the contributors had shows based around their strengths

having all five main contributors brought way more life to the movie reviews. Korey can take over and be overbearing at times. Goodwin and Martin werent afraid to disagree or even call out Korey when he's being too rediculous and ground him a bit. Perfect cast IMO.

fukkin sucks that they cant keep people on longterm
That 2016-18 squad:wow:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
breh called in with his chest puffed out only to get eloquently sonned by the DT crew like the petulant retard he is

all that shyt sounds good and carthartic when you're ranting at a monitor with your inner theme playing in your head, but breh forgot he was dealing with grown ass men IRL, Could barely stand on his square over the phone. aint no way he'd said that shyt to their face.

That's how you handle boys

Dumb fukk thought he had a mic drop moment and stammered all over the place when his illogical tirade got dissected and thrown back in his face before being told to keep that same energy ever so professionally. Martin damn near unleashed the flutes on him when he got into pissed uncle mode. :russ:

"I mean ...uuuhhh. well... ya know...
bcuz that aint cool Korey man....uhhh... yeah...uuhh...idunno...hee he see you fell right into my plan, hee hee, uuuh...yeah"

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That segment from last night was cringe inducing. From Korey blowing up at Julien and that girl to allowing that troll to call in.