Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Korey's reason for Julien being gone for a while

He thinks Julien was embarrassed for throwing up in Korey's car and thought Korey was more upset than he actually was:mjlol:

Yeah, he was avoiding Korey because he probably thought he was going to ask him to pay to get his car cleaned. He was gone for a few months.

If he had just manned up, came through for some shows, and got clowned he'd be a regular and not the other guy :martin:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get what ya’ll see in Julian. Dude is an embarrassment, a self admitted c00n, and none of his takes are insightful or even entertaining.
It's the dynamic of Korey and Martin roasting him for all the roastable shyt he says and does:mjlol: And another part of the dynamic thats funny for me is Korey pretending like he wasn't Julian when was his age because based on some of his old stories he definitely was:mjlol:

I ain't mad at somebody thinking he's a useless addition tho I definitely understand why you would feel that way:russ:

I do think he's good on the reviews because he offers more of a grounded perspective during the times where Korey and Martin can come off like jaded reviewers

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get what ya’ll see in Julian. Dude is an embarrassment, a self admitted c00n, and none of his takes are insightful or even entertaining.

I don't care who he lays with I'm here for jokes and entertainment. Korey and Martin provide enough insight. Julian is there for fukkery and I actually enjoy some of his takes on movies as just a regular voice of reason and not a full on critic. He never tries to take over a review or get camera time. He just plays his position.

Two middle aged black men with a young naive kid is great dynamic. It's like a real life sitcom.

You forget Korey was married to a white woman? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
By your definition
The only non c00n in the room would be Martin
And he has even said some suspect shyt
You nikkas use c00n and every other pejorative word very liberally with absolutely no context
To put on extras for other weird, try hard nikkas of this Insufferable forum
Dude is young and still finding his way
I guarantee you weren’t slangin bean pies while listening to Krs One and reading the words of Mohammed in your early 20s
Stop it slim