Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The guest, Kendra, commenting about the outburst and aftermath.
9nrrHmF.png

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
A muhfukka can’t even be angry without being characterized as being some scary monster. shyt is ridiculous. You fukked up and he got mad. It is what it is. Save all the extra bullshyt. “I was so scared when he started yelling at me.” She knows exactly what she’s doing with that. Korey the big bad scary black man.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martin be having these comments that'll surprise you that he'll say
kinda remind me of during another bad movie review and he was talking about how cocaine taste
but this 1 during the Fight of Fury review

Nikkas got Martin fukked up cause he a family man and be wearing them Cosby sweaters but he definitely was a wild nikka back in the day and has the darkest humor on the show:mjlol:

It's rare but every now and then Martin will have a joke that has nikkas like :picard:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

The socially awkward weirdo was right tho. Korey 50 years old I never liked how he be railroading people. Julien came off like a battered wife. Other than that the weirdo proved himself to at minimum be living in his mom’s basement and terminally online.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The socially awkward weirdo was right tho. Korey 50 years old I never liked how he be railroading people. Julien came off like a battered wife. Other than that the weirdo proved himself to at minimum be living in his mom’s basement and terminally online.
😂😂😂 he was right, korey even said the same thing at the end of the show

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Korey should’ve talked to ol girl off stream. Them white tears could fukk up the DT brand.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only problem I have with Korey when he gets mad is he rants. Even when someone says something reckless in the chat that gets him heated he's going to go on about it for 10 minutes. Then there's times where goes on an angry rant because he took something in the chat out of context:mjlol:

Check the person, make your point, and move on. He should have just told Kendra to sit down and don't do anything to disturb the show because they're live. I think she would've gotten the point and they could have proceeded. It's still crazy that she got up and walked right in the camera. The stupidity of that alone doesn't warrant any sympathy but I think Korey could rein it in some. You don't have to berate someone that long.

Now Julien should know better than to interrupt because Korey has checked him on it before and been a good sport about it. You want to be on the show fall in line and stop repeating the same mistake. I don't see him lasting long if he can't.

Korey should’ve talked to ol girl off stream. Them white tears could fukk up the DT brand.

She ain't stopping shyt. It's not like he said something offensive. You're in his house and he doesn't even know you and you're messing up his livelihood. Show some respect and don't try to play the victim because you feel embarrassed. If she wasn't moving like she had no sense she wouldn't be in this position.

How do you watch the show and not know that Korey gets pissed when the guests interrupt him? When I saw her in the background I was like WTF is this bytch doing? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The only problem I have with Korey when he gets mad is he rants. Even when someone says something reckless in the chat that gets him heated he's going to go on about it for 10 minutes. Then there's times where goes on an angry rant because he took something in the chat out of context:mjlol:

Check the person, make your point, and move on. He should have just told Kendra to sit down and don't do anything to disturb the show because they're live. I think she would've gotten the point and they could have proceeded. It's still crazy that she got up and walked right in the camera. The stupidity of that alone doesn't warrant any sympathy but I think Korey could rein it in some. You don't have to berate someone that long.

Now Julien should know better than to interrupt because Korey has checked him on it before and been a good sport about it. You want to be on the show fall in line and stop repeating the same mistake. I don't see him lasting long if he can't.

She ain't stopping shyt. It's not like he said something offensive. You're in his house and he doesn't even know you and you're messing up his livelihood. Show some respect and don't try to play the victim because you feel embarrassed. If she wasn't moving like she had no sense she wouldn't be in this position.

How do you watch the show and not know that Korey gets pissed when the guests interrupt him? When I saw her in the background I was like WTF is this bytch doing? :mjtf:

I think the poster above more so meant that because its a white crying white tears it could cause issues that Korey may not want nor the Double Toasted brand. She already using white coded buzz words to signify the dangerous angry black Gorilla trope.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the poster above more so meant that because its a white crying white tears it could cause issues that Korey may not want nor the Double Toasted brand. She already using white coded buzz words to signify the dangerous angry black Gorilla trope.

I got that but nobody cares about that bytch. Who's gonna stop watching DT over her?

He didn't cross any lines so she can cry all she wants. If she doesn't want to watch any more so what. No one knew who she was before her dumb ass messed up a show.