Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I loved the high score, yeah for a minute, DT was shaping up to have an immaculate line-up of shows and the contributors had shows based around their strengths

having all five main contributors brought way more life to the movie reviews. Korey can take over and be overbearing at times. Goodwin and Martin werent afraid to disagree or even call out Korey when he's being too rediculous and ground him a bit. Perfect cast IMO.

fukkin sucks that they cant keep people on longterm
That crew was so 100% synced with my taste in movies it was crazy. I trusted Korey+Goodwin+Martin's recommendation over everything.

While the whole world's reviewers were calling The Last Jedi a masterpiece, they were the FIRST to be like "This ain't it."

And like you said: Martin and Goodwin were the only people with strong enough personalities to keep it from only one person talking the whole time.

All that plus Danielle's craziness? That was the crew right there.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That crew was so 100% synced with my taste in movies it was crazy. I trusted Korey+Goodwin+Martin's recommendation over everything.

While the whole world's reviewers were calling The Last Jedi a masterpiece, they were the FIRST to be like "This ain't it."

And like you said: Martin and Goodwin were the only people with strong enough personalities to keep it from only one person talking the whole time.

Can't forget Girtz laying the blueprint for contentious white boys on DT:mjlol:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps

Yeah breh they had finally found their 'Goldilocks Zone' with the crew members around 2015 - 2017 (???)

Yeah as far as Goodwin and Martin, it was nice having two voice of reasons on the show,

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edit: just saw yall talking about it in him going off on the person.
like damn why would u walk on the cam if they shooting segments

honestly why does he allow the randoms at his house

wow just saw the email video...gotdamn
man Martin was like a stern father talking to troubled kid

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Danielle was cool for awhile but one of the best decisions Korey ever made was getting her out the paint. I GUARANTEE that trainwreck of a woman would have been the downfall of the entire platform had Korey kept her around.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Danielle was cool for awhile but one of the best decisions Korey ever made was getting her out the paint. I GUARANTEE that trainwreck of a woman would have been the downfall of the entire platform had Korey kept her around.
I agree she’s good in small doses, and the fukkery she brought was funny af. But I’m sure something would’ve came up involving her that would’ve shut DT down.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The guest, Kendra, commenting about the outburst and aftermath.
9nrrHmF.png