Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm impressed that this dude has so many white fans without c00ning, didn't throw Micah completely under the bus like I expected.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm impressed that this dude has so many white fans without c00ning, didn't throw Micah completely under the bus like I expected.
Nah both Korey and Martin have had their c00ning moments. Police brutality is one of their better racial topics but some of their comments and jokes about other shyt related to black people:camby:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
korey needs to stick to doing funny videos bc he has no understanding of race relations in this nation. they don't even see you as human breh. you have black folks without weapons being gunned down and no one cares much and this fool is on here talking about mourning the cops and 'healing.' There can't be any healing bc these people are evil guy. That is what they are at the very core of their being! Idiots act like you can protest or march enough to make white people suddenly start giving a fukk about black people. They don't and never will. 'i've had one or two experiences with cops.' If you haven't experienced racism in your life then you need to not speak on this situation period bc you don't know a fukking thing about it. Always talking about taking the high road and shyt, it's disgusting. Why are blacks supposed to eternally take the high road and be lynched and murdered always?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
finished watching like 45 min ago
korey was talkin that real
Took the victim route tho, came off like a mixed raced one raised by a single mother.Panthers don't cry like that pleading for devils to have a heart and show compassion. That's the problem right there all this healing rhetoric is low key a roundabout way of saying let's get back to business as usual and sweep this under the rug. We are at war and as long as they are in power this will continue

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Took the victim route tho, came off like a mixed raced one raised by a single mother.Panthers don't cry like that pleading for devils to have a heart and show compassion. That's the problem right there all this healing rhetoric is low key a roundabout way of saying let's get back to business as usual and sweep this under the rug. We are at war and as long as they are in power this will continue
Shut the fukk up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I haven't watched the video yet but I'm :dead: at people talking about what he should've said, when they have the benefit of internet anonymity and aren't risking anything. It's easy to say that when it's his livelihood and safety on the line, and nobody knows who you are, or where you work.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Anyway, I haven't watched the video yet but I'm :dead: at people talking about what he should've said, when they have the benefit of internet anonymity and aren't risking anything. It's easy to say that when it's his livelihood and safety on the line, and nobody knows who you are, or where you work.

Fred.
I'm content with how Korey expressed his thoughts. It was fair and balanced.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the record if you guys want to discuss racial matters....criticize police, white people, the government....knock yourself out....but be like this guy:

korey needs to stick to doing funny videos bc he has no understanding of race relations in this nation. they don't even see you as human breh. you have black folks without weapons being gunned down and no one cares much and this fool is on here talking about mourning the cops and 'healing.' There can't be any healing bc these people are evil guy. That is what they are at the very core of their being! Idiots act like you can protest or march enough to make white people suddenly start giving a fukk about black people. They don't and never will. 'i've had one or two experiences with cops.' If you haven't experienced racism in your life then you need to not speak on this situation period bc you don't know a fukking thing about it. Always talking about taking the high road and shyt, it's disgusting. Why are blacks supposed to eternally take the high road and be lynched and murdered always?

Got his point across intelligently without throwing around insults like a 2 year old. Keep that corn ball shyt in TLR.

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
For the record if you guys want to discuss racial matters....criticize police, white people, the government....knock yourself out....but be like this guy:

Got his point across intelligently without throwing around insults like a 2 year old. Keep that corn ball shyt in TLR.

Fred.
the irony

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. The only criticism I have is Korey waited too long to get to the point.

From the 15 minute point onward should've been the start of the video. He's receiving so much flack from "fans" of the show talking about he's racist or "causing problems" by mentioning these things the long ass intro trying to figure out how to word it was a waste of time.

Regardless I applaud him for addressing it.

Fred.