Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you on the movie reviews part. But Korey did let Goodwin and Ray have their own show together.
He did but the point is those were rare and unique circumstances

The overall point when people ask about expansion is they're wondering why can't DT be more like Screen Junkies or any other type of YouTube/Twitch network and it goes back to Korey wanting to be hands on with just about everything

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I find it funny people are criticizing the man who literally CREATED and MADE Double Toasted the success it is as a control freak exercising too much authority over HIS creation.

Ya’ll are truly a wild bunch lol.

Danielle at her peak was great you just gotta know what to do with her

She was great during the GOAT DT cast run(2016-18)when it was Korey, Martin, Goodwin, Girts, Danielle, Ray and Sammy. Danielle was entertaining as hell during that time

Danielle needs people other than Korey to bounce off of because Korey and Danielle get too corny and annoying when it's just them interacting with each other, and Korey doesn't know when to stop Danielle when it's mainly him and her interacting

Danielle was a living, breathing, train wreck. Whether she crashed slow or fast, she WAS going to crash and Korey was ultimately right to get rid of her when he did. Its like having someone like Dennis Rodman on your team. Entertaining? Sure. Works well in a group? Absolutely. But sooner or later they will implode and its best to cash out on them BEFORE they do so. Danielle was self destructive and needed a full time long term therapist. It wasn’t Korey’s responsibility to be her babysitter.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

When Korey was reading that comment out loud and the first sentence began with “KOREY IS A LIAR!” I thought, “Aaaw shyt! Here comes a loud rant. :pachaha:” But tbh that was a pretty respectful convo although that YT commenter changed his demeanor quite quickly when he was on the phone. “It’s just a joke! :whoa:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I enjoy Julian being there and he's had some hilarious moments of unintentional comedy. It's good to have a third voice during movie reviews and he never rambles or tries to take the spotlight. Most of the time he's speaking it's from Korey and Martin messing with him but during the reviews he waits his turn and never disrupts the flow.
julian is pure unententional comedy gold
the nikka is just nieve and aint been anywhere. that with the combination of martin and korey not realzinig of forgetting that they been liiving is progresive ass austin, makes their reactions to julain 5x more funny

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Julian's cool. :yeshrug:

He makes a good third voice to the Movie Review Extravaganza without stepping on Korey or Martin.

I'm convinced some of these dudes don't like anybody on the show that isn't Korey or Martin (and raggedy ass Danielle :scust:), even though the 'worst' era of DT was 2018-2019 when it was just the two of them on three shows.
they dont like shyt and dont even watch the shows, just clips and go off reddit posts
they want the spill days back
then they coplain that korey hogs the mic.......... on his fukking show. its his show.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Maybe Korey is hiding it, or he just don’t give af. But he’s seems to doing ok mentally after his divorce. He got some real ones on his side.

I think he's okay with things but he's in the house alone. I think he wants to start seeing other women but can't because he's in limbo with his marriage.

This one had me and my girl dying...

Perfect timing because I was trying to remember what movie that was after seeing the clip in the hype train. Didn't get to see the full review live.