Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Daps
All you guys don't like Julian but it seems like Korey might not like him that much either. Sometimes during the youtube broadcasts I don't even realize that Julian is there because Korey doesn't show him and he really doesn't add much.
I feel that Korey has him there because he can easily talk over him vs having someone like Martin on who can really add to a conversation.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
All you guys don't like Julian but it seems like Korey might not like him that much either. Sometimes during the youtube broadcasts I don't even realize that Julian is there because Korey doesn't show him and he really doesn't add much.
I feel that Korey has him there because he can easily talk over him vs having someone like Martin on who can really add to a conversation.
Naw Julian is there just to have a younger person’s opinions on topics. Korey said the same with Goodwin, Ray, and Girts. Julian problem is that he’s just a boring co star.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is julian koreys son?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

"Now listen, what we're going take a movie that you loved when you were a kid back when you were (I don't know) stupid and we're going to let you know how dumb you were by taking these movies that were such a part of your childhood and we're going to CRUSH YOUR DREAMS!"

:picard:

Korey is sounding like a supervillain in those first 15-20 seconds of the video. Liquor does that though.:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw Julian is there just to have a younger person’s opinions on topics. Korey said the same with Goodwin, Ray, and Girts. Julian problem is that he’s just a boring co star.

I enjoy Julian being there and he's had some hilarious moments of unintentional comedy. It's good to have a third voice during movie reviews and he never rambles or tries to take the spotlight. Most of the time he's speaking it's from Korey and Martin messing with him but during the reviews he waits his turn and never disrupts the flow.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:Not trying to belittle Double Toasted’s success. But what y’all think Korey, and gang can do to increase. Their streams and YouTube numbers. They deserve it Korey and Martian. Been on that podcasts and movie critics wave from the beginning.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Julian's cool. :yeshrug:

He makes a good third voice to the Movie Review Extravaganza without stepping on Korey or Martin.

I'm convinced some of these dudes don't like anybody on the show that isn't Korey or Martin (and raggedy ass Danielle :scust:), even though the 'worst' era of DT was 2018-2019 when it was just the two of them on three shows.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:whoa:Not trying to belittle Double Toasted’s success. But what y’all think Korey, and gang can do to increase. Their streams and YouTube numbers. They deserve it Korey and Martian. Been on that podcasts and movie critics wave from the beginning.
There were posters on another forum (the Rotten Tomatoes forum :rip: ) that I used to post at who were big fans of them during the Spill.com days. Of course at the end of 2013, Spill went away and years later I posted a video of one of their reviews on that forum and all of those posters were surprised and happy to find out that Korey and the gang were still around. I bet there’s a lot of Spill fans that don’t even know DT exists.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
only people ive disliked were carlos, julian and mia.
from the beginning ive never watched the monday shows much b/c no martin.
chris, goodwin, girts, tommy, ian, ray and even sammy were pretty good imo.