Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad that he had no idea who Luther Vandross was, but could easily tell you Charlie Wilson's entire solo catalogue
This is understandable.

What a lot of people don't understand about Charlie Wilson and younger generations is Charlie has been kept in the consciousness by current artists. I've heard Gap Band songs in passing as a kid but I found out who Charlie Wilson was through Snoop Dogg and Kanye. Tyler the Creator has used Wilson on a few times on his work since around 2015

This is why it's important for older and younger generations of artists to work  together. This is where classics are made, and this is how older artists stay relevant

Knowing how prolific Wilson has been in the last 15 years it's not surprising that Julian knows who he is. Luther hasn't had that same type of curation or engagement

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is understandable.

What a lot of people don't understand about Charlie Wilson and younger generations is Charlie has been kept in the consciousness by current artists. I've heard Gap Band songs in passing as a kid but I found out who Charlie Wilson was through Snoop Dogg and Kanye. Tyler the Creator has used Wilson on a few times on his work since around 2015

This is why it's important for older and younger generations of artists to work  together. This is where classics are made, and this is how older artists stay relevant

Knowing how prolific Wilson has been in the last 15 years it's not surprising that Julian knows who he is. Luther hasn't had that same type of curation or engagement

Luther is also dead and i’m sure sampling his work is now hella expensive.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enjoying korey continuing these dress up for the movie reviews

i will say, korey and chris herman retro reviews been really good. they always get a big laugh from me
that last bad movie review ninja 3....1 of the best man

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: when martin not at "the weekly roast and toast" korey and billy lose they shyt. these nikkas spent like 40 minlaughing at dummy's falling
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

These dummy clips are hilarious on their own but they take it to another level. The one with the guy and the kid getting shot off the roof got played for a week and was funny every time. That shyt had Chris laughing like Billy:mjlol:

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
These dummy clips are hilarious on their own but they take it to another level. The one with the guy and the kid getting shot off the roof got played for a week and was funny every time. That shyt had Chris laughing like Billy:mjlol:
They stayed on the scene where the dummy dog got thrown off the cliff :dead:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DT had a good run. Looks like he gave in and love was too powerful to overcome :wow:
They never officially filed for divorce did they? I think after this visit we will probably get a decision on whether DT is staying or going,

No way the show continues and survives without Korey. It's barely holding on with Martin not being there as much.