Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
At the New York show the majority, I'd say 70%, of the crowd was black. Wasn't any kids in there either.
At the anny show I went to it was a good mix of everything.

But deep down he wants young white viewership. Anything else is just a bonus.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nobody was trying to hear you tho :wow:

its a solid show but yeah when he does get to pandering it makes me :ld:
I'm telling you man he really showed his true colors leading up to the BP movie. You would think at the time this would be some shyt to be proud about something you could relate to on screen. He clowned the trailer unmercifully even had a video about how the movie could fail. Martin also to an extent but Korey just went overboard with it. Even before that he was making comments on racial topics going on in the news and he would tip toe around shyt and not really take a stand for anything. He would be on some "Well I can see how some white people....":camby:and then in the same breath make a stereotypical joke about chicken or watermelon on some Mr. Bojangles shyt to make the white people feel at ease. I saw that nikka for what he was a long time ago. Whats crazy is he would never do it to about any other race just us over and over again. shyt Girtz at one time was taking more of a stand than Korey on some topics which really had me looking at this nikka like:dahell:. I mean some topics he did call out the bullshyt but very delicately and when it was the most obvious opinion to take. As far as I'm concerned good riddens. He'll be on 6th Street giving white UT college kids rides on his back letting them call him nigg-er for a laugh. Ol yessa boss ass nikka.:pacspit:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Does it make it not true?

He is who he is.
true or not niccas dont have to constantly comment the same shyt over and over and over again every other month for shyt they not paying for and arent obligated to listen to. Im not in threads for shyt i dont watch talkin bout its trash.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
can we get these rando cacs and DJs off the show. Damn i didnt realize how much goodwin would be missed. Martin too busy of a man for most days so Korey gotta throw any and everybody on his shows to keep a back and forth going. Idgaf bout this cac or the dj dude or the puerto rican dude. shyt makes me want sammy aint seen shyt ass on more shows :snoop:
Yea the whole vibe is thrown off watching shows these days. I watched the review for the Shazam trailer the other day and it just wasn't the same without Martin or Goodwin to clown around with :francis:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling you man he really showed his true colors leading up to the BP movie. You would think at the time this would be some shyt to be proud about something you could relate to on screen. He clowned the trailer unmercifully even had a video about how the movie could fail. Martin also to an extent but Korey just went overboard with it. Even before that he was making comments on racial topics going on in the news and he would tip toe around shyt and not really take a stand for anything. He would be on some "Well I can see how some white people....":camby:and then in the same breath make a stereotypical joke about chicken or watermelon on some Mr. Bojangles shyt to make the white people feel at ease. I saw that nikka for what he was a long time ago. Whats crazy is he would never do it to about any other race just us over and over again. shyt Girtz at one time was taking more of a stand than Korey on some topics which really had me looking at this nikka like:dahell:. I mean some topics he did call out the bullshyt but very delicately and when it was the most obvious opinion to take. As far as I'm concerned good riddens. He'll be on 6th Street giving white UT college kids rides on his back letting them call him nigg-er for a laugh. Ol yessa boss ass nikka.:pacspit:

All facts sorry if it upsets people it is what it is.

Dude getting close to 50 acting like this.... Like how can you not talk about it. Its jarring.

People not going to stop going in on him though so w/e.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What happened? :lupe:

Korey had some party at his spot and Felix is going around carrying Mia's watermelon pillow and was telling a racist joke to folks he ain't know...one of'em being Korey's bro. Korey said his bro was on the verge to kick Felix's ass. They also mentioned he'd make some stupid ass comments like He's the leader of the sex parties they put Korey in

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Korey had some party at his spot and Felix is going around carrying Mia's watermelon pillow and was telling a racist joke to folks he ain't know...one of'em being Korey's bro. Korey said his bro was on the verge to kick Felix's ass. They also mentioned he'd make some stupid ass comments like He's the leader of the sex parties they put Korey in
:mjlol:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Ended up unsubscribing from the channel and cancelled my membership on their site. It's just not as interesting without Goodwin and the others. Martin can't be on enough, understandably. I'm really not trying to hear Korey's wife talk about a damn thing and his whack ass jokes become much more annoying without someone else there to keep things flowing when his trash doesn't land. I fukk with the cyber nerds now. Some london cats. They're a good alternative to me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ended up unsubscribing from the channel and cancelled my membership on their site. It's just not as interesting without Goodwin and the others. Martin can't be on enough, understandably. I'm really not trying to hear Korey's wife talk about a damn thing and his whack ass jokes become much more annoying without someone else there to keep things flowing when his trash doesn't land. I fukk with the cyber nerds now. Some london cats. They're a good alternative to me.

I been fukking with The Cyber Nerds for a while now.

Fred.