Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Get the phone number of man you don't know, call that man, tell him how to live his life, and then threaten to fight him because he didn't do what you told him to do:mjlol:

That's bizarre behavior. You want a pro black, nerdy, movie review show?:gucci:

I did the right thing I tried to help him. He wanted a debate on air for ratings...

I moved on.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
He said get over slavery... I tried to tell him the error in his thinking pattern and it was not possible he gone. And yeah it's still on site for dude.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I believe its been said in here some pages ago :hubie:

Edit: here you go

when mrs mia/coleman said nikka at the LA show :huhldup: shyt was awkward af

Strongly agree. He and Martin stay at odds about that too. I remember when he used to try to get white people who called in to say it. Even Gertz did it

:snoop:

i've nvr seen girts say it, u gonna have to give me receipts on that one. He knows better :francis:.....i remember when my brother ex wife said it once (she was asian) and i immediately was like :dahell: its like i wasnt mad but it was just so cot dayum awkward.

The LA show. They posted it yesterday on the site. She tried to say that line from atlanta where dude was like "quit being weird nikka" but it came out :scusthov: it was awkward for a good 15 seconds after that too and then korey got her off the stage

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of got that vibe of him being a cornball brother once I watched a few more videos after being introduced to this show from the Acrimony review but didn't care enough to continue or go in on him.

Apparently he lets his white wife call him "nikka" and she said it on the show....can't say I'm surprised. I believe I read that in here too :ld:
:gucci::gucci::gucci: This the type shyt that went on when I stopped listening for a while???

When was this?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I kind of got that vibe of him being a cornball brother once I watched a few more videos after being introduced to this show from the Acrimony review but didn't care enough to continue or go in on him.

Apparently he lets his white wife call him "nikka" and she said it on the show....can't say I'm surprised. I believe I read that in here too :ld:
And cats in this same thread tried to jump down my throat when I called Korey out on his bullshyt. He been compromised and talks down at anything black to make other non blacks feel comfortable. He a knee cap licking clown like most them clown nikkas that want to be so badly accepted by white people in Austin. The show sounds like its going in the gutter just like I said it would.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And cats in this same thread tried to jump down my throat when I called Korey out on his bullshyt. He been compromised and talks down at anything black to make other non blacks feel comfortable. He a knee cap licking clown like most them clown nikkas that want to be so badly accepted by white people in Austin. The show sounds like its going in the gutter just like I said it would.
nobody was trying to hear you tho :wow:

its a solid show but yeah when he does get to pandering it makes me :ld:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

He wants to be loved by 13 year old white kids:mjlol: