Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he wanted me on the show for what? At that point I was like fukk your show wanted nothing to do with it.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This nikka Crude

:wow::wow::wow:

I'll give Korey a raft on this one though, it wasn't necesarily so much that he trying to save Gunn, but he basically right with that keep the same energy motion. Disney ain't do this shyt to do the right thing, it was purely out of pressure, nothing more.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got his phone number we have spoke one time. I tried to get him to stop being a bootlick it did not work. I sent him a txt saying I will never fukk with him again and regret ever meeting him. I went to the 2 year anniversary party in Atx couple years back met everyone.

Anyway I really tried to open his eyes but he way to old to change.

I think you're taking this a little too seriously:ld:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:yeshrug:

I mean if you watch the show long enough you can figure out where this man head and heart at.
I kind of got that vibe of him being a cornball brother once I watched a few more videos after being introduced to this show from the Acrimony review but didn't care enough to continue or go in on him.

Apparently he lets his white wife call him "nikka" and she said it on the show....can't say I'm surprised. I believe I read that in here too :ld:

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I kind of got that vibe of him being a cornball brother once I watched a few more videos after being introduced to this show from the Acrimony review but didn't care enough to continue or go in on him.

Apparently he lets his white wife call him "nikka" and she said it on the show....can't say I'm surprised. I believe I read that in here too :ld:
:dwillhuh: