Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The balance is off. They need strong personalities to push back against Korey with valid arguments. The people who have been floating in are basically hypemen. They give Korey info but their own viewpoints largely are in line with making Korey seem funny.

Goodwin would cross his arms like “nah bruh” while smiling

Goodwin was great and your can't replace that easily. There's no one in that circle that's close to what he brought to the table.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Goodwin was great and your can't replace that easily. There's no one in that circle that's close to what he brought to the table.

Yeah, I didn't think Korey would be able to replace the Spill format/crew but I think the fact we never saw their faces made it easier to transfer to a new crew. We are kind of attached to these faces so bringing in someone else will be difficult.

As a business, it would be good for Double Toasted to expand it's programming like they tried with Ray's Sports show. Losing just two people crippled their output (plus Danielle's crazy behind).

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I didn't think Korey would be able to replace the Spill format/crew but I think the fact we never saw their faces made it easier to transfer to a new crew. We are kind of attached to these faces so bringing in someone else will be difficult.

As a business, it would be good for Double Toasted to expand it's programming like they tried with Ray's Sports show. Losing just two people crippled their output (plus Danielle's crazy behind).

I watched a little of Miles' show. His cohost is pretty good. Miles seemed nervous as expected. DT needs a show covering TV so I'm hoping they do well. They need to add someone who's in studio though.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Of Course :wow:

The funny thing about Ecomog tho, I’ve been subscribed to them for about a year and still don’t know their names :Krillin:

My List
1. Tyrone Magnus
2. DT
3. Ecomog
4. Beyond the Trailer (Grace voice gets annoying sometimes tho :shaq2:)
5. Cyber Nerds
Wasn't that chick from beyond the trailer saying some stupid shyt about black panther? Calling it blaxploitation or some shyt

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of Course :wow:

The funny thing about Ecomog tho, I’ve been subscribed to them for about a year and still don’t know their names :Krillin:

My List
1. Tyrone Magnus
2. DT
3. Ecomog
4. Beyond the Trailer (Grace voice gets annoying sometimes tho :shaq2:)
5. Cyber Nerds

I can barely stand Tyrone these days. You can tell he's just going through the motions with his reaction videos lately, plus dude is a bit of a cornball. Definitely not great at reviewing films either. I would actually say those guys on Jody's Corner are much better than him in that department.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that bytch..
She stays saying:mjpls:comments
Did the same with Luke Cage and some other shyt I’ve seen posted here and other sites...

She's lily white. What were you expecting?:heh:

That's why I mostly stick to DT. They have humor, knowledge, plus Korey will pull up some old clips or images, Martin will drop jewels, and you'll actually learn something. I never listened to Queen but I know they'll give a brief history lesson when they review Bohemian Rhapsody.

I can't take reaction channels seriously. Who watches trailers and reacts like their team just hit a buzzer beater in game 7 of the Finals?:pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

That's why I mostly stick to DT. They have humor, knowledge, plus Korey will pull up some old clips or images, Martin will drop jewels, and you'll actually learn something. I never listened to Queen but I know they'll give a brief history lesson when they review Bohemian Rhapsody.

I can't take reaction channels seriously. Who watches trailers and reacts like their team just hit a buzzer beater in game 7 of the Finals?:pachaha:
Wasn’t expecting much:mjlol:
I really don’t watch cac reviewers on anything..
But cats posted her videos in some threads on here and I clicked on them to see what she was talking about..
Curiousity killed the cat:hubie:
That’s why I gravitated to DT..
But even still..
Martin and Korey(as I‘ve stated before)be on some:mjpls:
Even Girts had some:mjpls:moments..
So let’s not act like they are not on some :mjpls: sometimes..
It is what it is:manny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn’t expecting much:mjlol:
I really don’t watch cac reviewers on anything..
But cats posted her videos in some threads on here and I clicked on them to see what she was talking about..
Curiousity killed the cat:hubie:
That’s why I gravitated to DT..
But even still..
Martin and Korey(as I‘ve stated before)be on some:mjpls:
Even Girts had some:mjpls:moments..
So let’s not act like they are not on some :mjpls: sometimes..
It is what it is:manny:

Who's a black entertainer and not :mjpls: to the coli?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:gladbron:Tony (Co-host 3000) is in that new movie ALITA BATTLE ANGEL
OD1heAN.png

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Chances are youve heard their music but just never knew who they were

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances are youve heard their music but just never knew who they were

:what:I didn't say I never heard of them I said I never listened to them as in sit down and play an album or songs. Besides the songs they play at sporting events I'm not familiar with their work.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:what:I didn't say I never heard of them I said I never listened to them as in sit down and play an album or songs. Besides the songs they play at sporting events I'm not familiar with their work.
:stopitslime:thats what i meant

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
at this point they just need to accumulate talent.

that intern that had from a while back she was good shoulda kept her. they are sorely lacking right now and as already mentioned we already know korey was power tripping and now he got even less people to check him knowledge wise.

i hope you know i be fukkin with you @Supa but something had to be going down behind the scenes, korey throws his wife on there and three people leaving "to explore better opportunities", just looking like too much smoke for there not to be any fire :yeshrug: