Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Colman loves cacs too much to tell the truth about their nature.

He is a weak man.

Crying on camera like a bytch a couple years ago trying to appeal to his racist ass fanbase.

Dude all the way defeated and comprised.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
can we get these rando cacs and DJs off the show. Damn i didnt realize how much goodwin would be missed. Martin too busy of a man for most days so Korey gotta throw any and everybody on his shows to keep a back and forth going. Idgaf bout this cac or the dj dude or the puerto rican dude. shyt makes me want sammy aint seen shyt ass on more shows :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
can we get these rando cacs and DJs off the show. Damn i didnt realize how much goodwin would be missed. Martin too busy of a man for most days so Korey gotta throw any and everybody on his shows to keep a back and forth going. Idgaf bout this cac or the dj dude or the puerto rican dude. shyt makes me want sammy aint seen shyt ass on more shows :snoop:
Got exposed as having a weak bench. We had a solid and enjoyable starting lineup and just like that we picking randos in free agency and it’s losing its shine.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colman loves cacs too much to tell the truth about their nature.

He is a weak man.

Crying on camera like a bytch a couple years ago trying to appeal to his racist ass fanbase.

Dude all the way defeated and comprised.

Yall I met him In person....he not shyt.

The whole set garbage stop supportin this bootlick.

Which disgruntled ex-employee is this? :jbhmm:

Goodwin?! :ooh:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

I got his phone number we have spoke one time. I tried to get him to stop being a bootlick it did not work. I sent him a txt saying I will never fukk with him again and regret ever meeting him. I went to the 2 year anniversary party in Atx couple years back met everyone.

Miss Mia is a huge flurt and loves dark meat.

Anyway I really tried to open his eyes but he way to old to change.

He loves cacs WAY too much.

What sent me over the edge was how him and Martin said get over slavery... I snapped.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
He wanted me to debate him on air... I told him no was not going to have that conversation in front off all them cacs.

He a piece of shyt yall.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
It got to the point where I told him if i see him it's onsite.

he never responded after I sent that last txt.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If he is on the coli and remembers me I could easily be exposed but I doubt he remembers my name or face.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Which disgruntled ex-employee is this? :jbhmm:

Goodwin?! :ooh:
yooooo i think he's that dude korey mentioned like a year ago that text him he was a c00n :mjlol:....i remember him talking about some black dude that text him some shyt like that and that he would fight him when he saw him. He wanted to bring him on the show but he wouldnt do it.