Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy is proving to be a good replacement for Goodwin:ehh: these last few Roast and Toasts been funny as hell

What Up Son is trash:manny:

Korey still scared to tell Mia she ain't good at this:martin:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy is proving to be a good replacement for Goodwin:ehh: these last few Roast and Toasts been funny as hell

What Up Son is trash:manny:

Korey still scared to tell Mia she ain't good at this:martin:

Still miss Goodwin and Girts but last week's Roast and Toast was one of the funniest shows they've done. Billy is getting better. Gotta improve his timing. Mia doesn't bother me. I don't know who else they could bring on. Things work better when someone is in the studio with Kori.

What do y'all think of DJ Miles?:jbhmm:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Still miss Goodwin and Girts but last week's Roast and Toast was one of the funniest shows they've done. Billy is getting better. Gotta improve his timing. Mia doesn't bother me. I don't know who else they could bring on. Things work better when someone is in the studio with Kori.

What do y'all think of DJ Miles?:jbhmm:
Ever since the What up Son?! episode where he was insanely heated at that dude that took the MAGA hat off a racist teen at Whataburger, dude rubs me the wrong way. Now I really cannot stand listening to What up son when he appears.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cool to see Cinema Snob on Movie Extravaganza

Jake rubs me the wrong way :dame:

his reviews seem kinda :mjpls:, shytted on Superfly and Equalizer 2, but bigged up skyscrapper :sas1:

DJ Miles has a punchable face too
arent those technically all movies with a black lead :dwillhuh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Sammy's review of Training Day...does he always get fixated with random plot points and nonsense? Dude went on about Snoop and Macy Gray. That's some shyt you add at the end after you cover the meat and potatoes. He put that in the middle:what: