Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
I could tell Mia was mad about something as soon as she got on cam. It was over Korey dropping tuna fish. They argued 5 minutes over that. Married people are so petty. GMB:mjlol:

Korey talked about the Reddit talk in last week's R&T. They said he forced Girts to tell everyone that Korey didn't run him out. They said he abuses Jake too.

Them muhfukkas steady stirring up drama. :mjlol:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Dynasty looked like he was 6' on cam.

Danielle is a big girl.

OZ is super brolic in person. Don't know if you saw him.

Did they shyt on NY? They did that to LA at the NY show:russ:

You stick around after the show?
lmao yeah dynasty not that tall
yeah, oz is diesel
yeah they shat on ny and la

i stayed long enough for the lines to talk to korey and martin were short so i could chopp it up with them, while that was going on ray was preforming
ray can reallyy rap... hes like mac miller where he has the talent and can actually rap, but i just dont care about his music
i had to work in the am, ortherwise i would of stayed out and went drinking with them, and put them on to all the drunk food spots

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
well damn billy smashed :ohhh:....he's the only brutha on the crew that took up her offer. Just think if both korey's would've fukked when she wanted she woulda been the official slut of double toasted :wow:

EDIT: that story of her calling billy a bytch cuz he didnt wanna eat the food she ordered :dead:

Actually I'm kinda not surprised at all :francis:. A tall, good looking black guy known for smashing white chicks and a all around freaky white bytch known for smashing tall, athletic Black guys who know each other through Korey. I was like "any day now". :mjlol:

Last edited: