Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
NC54dk3.png

tJhajak.png

:mjlol::lolbron:

reminds me of @Geoffrey_Chaucer 's thread: Fam, is this site a scam to buy this Ironman figure?? *update: look at this Hustle man shyt

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
^i really could too :snoop: just couldnt get to austin in time :smh:....chick thinks im sexy with a big paynas but a nicca too far :to:

on a sidenote she want $30 for the titty video :mjlol: she would let me save it tho :ehh: so if yall wanna see start a lil fund :quilamj::heh:
What titty video?:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Of her titties? or that chick that was on her snap?
its of her titties. Told me if i send $30 to her paypal she'll send the vid on snap. I'll upload it and let everybody eat. Was gonna ask how long the video was but i havent just yet. Like i said if niccas wanna start a danielle titty fund we only need 6 ppl to donate $5 :skip:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could tell Mia was mad about something as soon as she got on cam. It was over Korey dropping tuna fish. They argued 5 minutes over that. Married people are so petty. GMB:mjlol:

These fools on reddit saying Korey and Martin back stabbed Danielle. :russ:

Korey talked about the Reddit talk in last week's R&T. They said he forced Girts to tell everyone that Korey didn't run him out. They said he abuses Jake too.