Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: When is Korey coming back? I told y'all DT can't work without Korey and here's the proof. Sammy was struggling through this whole video and Goodwin was right there. Let him host. This was painful to watch even with Goodwin, Girts, and Martin there. Sammy wasn't providing them any direction or set up.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
^yea roast & toast was pretty meh with sammy as host....korey wont be back til next week most likely. They got fukking ray coming in on the review show tonight :francis:

:francis:

Though on another note, hopefully he and Sammy fight again :lolbron:especially since Sammy threw him under the bus back when that LA trip happened:mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm listening to the Sunday Service and they were talking about her at the wedding

How does Corey's mom look?

This is her when she was young

MamaColemanBabyPic_carousel.jpg

:takedat:
got damn he look just like her :mjlol:

and lol at him lookin like he faded

:martin: When is Korey coming back? I told y'all DT can't work without Korey and here's the proof. Sammy was struggling through this whole video and Goodwin was right there. Let him host. This was painful to watch even with Goodwin, Girts, and Martin there. Sammy wasn't providing them any direction or set up.

i feel like they was kinda steppin out cause Korey wasnt there. Sammy was gettin ran over it was cringey

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got damn he look just like her :mjlol:

and lol at him lookin like he faded

i feel like they was kinda steppin out cause Korey wasnt there. Sammy was gettin ran over it was cringey

You could tell that they knew Sammy was struggling. He kept bringing up ridiculous points.

Sammy: This could be Gerard Butler's comeback movie.
Martin: :snoop:
Goodwin: :francis:
Girts: :lolbron:

Sammy: You're not happy they have a black female astronaut?
Martin: :what:
Goodwin: :martin:
Girts::lolbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It be taking like 20 whole minutes for these bytches to start talking about the goddamn movies!!!
:what:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u said u was getting a sub? :dahell:....its a "have to watch it yourself" kind of situation :mjpls:

I'm going to subscribe when I get home tonight just because you always dropping tidbits without details. I'm tired of that shyt:pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuz yall be missing out :lolbron:.....when u do get it u gonna be :dead: from the way they shyt on that email :pachaha:

Subscribed :blessed:

I'm gonna watch it later. I played a few minutes and they already took shots at Sammy:mjlol:

What days/times do the good shows come on? Anything with Sammy, Ray, or Will I'll pass on.