Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Sunday Service starts at around 5:00 - 5:30
What Up Son w/ Oz/Korey/Danielle is on Mondays around 8
Weekly Roast n Toast w/ Korey/Goodwin/Girts/Martin is Tuesdays around 8
Movie Review is on Wed/Sometimes Thurs around 8

all times Central

Sat is High Score w/ Goodwin/Girts...not sure about time, never actually watched it, except the one time it was brought up on the Sunday Service

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Subscribed :blessed:

I'm gonna watch it later. I played a few minutes and they already took shots at Sammy:mjlol:

What days/times do the good shows come on? Anything with Sammy, Ray, or Will I'll pass on.
deltron basically gave u the rundown.....there's always a timer on the front page so u know when its live. Sunday, Monday (if u down with oz & danielle), tuesday, and wednesday are the korey shows and martin is in 3 of those 4.....If they have an abundance of movies they'll do a movie review extravaganza on thursdays as well. If u into games then high score is solid as well on saturdays. Sammy aint seen shyt is on fridays, i find it to be decent but mostly because of ian. The best part about a sub tho is the archive. U can literally watch old shows for months :wow: the tommy & Shea days...all the bad broads that have come thru there :ohlawd: so much entertainment :whew:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the 7/2 show and Korey had Juliana sit in while he set things up to start the show. She's actually pretty good. It was mostly her and Martin talking and I was surprised by how well she blends in:ehh:

Hey titty game ain't bad either. Korey needs to put her and Danielle on at the same time:shaq:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I'm watching the 7/2 show and Korey had Juliana sit in while he set things up to start the show. She's actually pretty good. It was mostly her and Martin talking and I was surprised by how well she blends in:ehh:

Hey titty game ain't bad either. Korey needs to put her and Danielle on at the same time:shaq:
yea he do.....for the culture :shaq: plus knowing danielle somehow some way theyd have a titty battle outta nowhere :takedat:....shame she only there for a few more weeks :noah:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea he do.....for the culture :shaq: plus knowing danielle somehow some way theyd have a titty battle outta nowhere :takedat:....shame she only there for a few more weeks :noah:

Exactly:jawalrus:

She'll be gone in 6 weeks:mjcry:

You were right about there being way more fukkery in the full shows. It's almost an hour in and Korey and Martin have been talking about the all day bachelor party for 35 minutes. Korey's cousin randomly called from London and now he's talking about when they used to do coke:mjlol:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Exactly:jawalrus:

She'll be gone in 6 weeks:mjcry:

You were right about there being way more fukkery in the full shows. It's almost an hour in and Korey and Martin have been talking about the all day bachelor party for 35 minutes. Korey's cousin randomly called from London and now he's talking about when they used to do coke:mjlol:
i told u breh :heh: these dudes have and do live some crazy lives....i love that korey stopped doing coke cuz he sat back and realized they were fukked up before they even ate breakfast :mjlol: he was like "i cant be doing this shyt no more :snoop:" :laff:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i told u breh :heh: these dudes have and do live some crazy lives....i love that korey stopped doing coke cuz he sat back and realized they were fukked up before they even ate breakfast :mjlol: he was like "i cant be doing this shyt no more :snoop:" :laff:

They got me realizing how boring my life is.

Martin and Korey go to a punk rocker swimming party in a rich white neighborhood:dahell:
Going to Martin's gay coworker's party and that 50 year old Brazilian woman with the tight body was giving Korey rhythm :steviej:

They hit the strip club with one of the writers for the Doctor Strange movie which leads to the stripper who was supposed to give Korey a lap dance discussing movies, her time in the military, her racist father, and her being too old to be a stripper. They spent 40 minutes together and Korey had to go because he felt bad that she wasn't making money but she didn't even want to go back to dancing because she was enjoying the convo:russ: When she whispered in his ear, "I'm not my father.":dead:

Then Korey gets home and gets a call from Sammy saying how the old him would've smashed that stripper and Mia heard him because the phone was on speaker :mjlol:

All that fukkery in one day:wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching live and had to mute the computer when she was telling that story. She was sounding like a bird :hhh:

Anytime chicks start adding ethnicities :camby:. How are you .25 PR. Genetics don't work like that:rudy: