Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
martin with his george jefferson on the dance floor :laff:....that intern julianna tho :noah: bish was looking thick af in that dress, lordt :whew:....oh and the spill guys did show up. Dont think i ever saw tony before today

EDIT: damn Oz is a big ass dude :pachaha:.....this man ian :russ:

I didn't see her in the dress but she looking good right now :whoo:

I knew Mojo would be in the wedding :mjlol:

Korey: "Oz the only man that'll show up to your wedding dressed like Luke Cage":laff::laff::laff:

Martin made Mia cry and damn near got me too:mjcry:

Korey and Mia seem happy. Got the kid thinking GMB might not be the way to go :wow:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I watching this now...first time seeing this. cool so far. Sorry I slept so long on this show. I just saw 70+pages and was like" let me check this shyt out."

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That animatronic Green Goblin mask:merchant: :damn:

I never saw that video. That scared the shyt outta me.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
^^they should've went with that instead of that Power Rangers shyt in the old movie

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought until I saw the video. That mask was was too much. Kids would've lost it.

Kids would be able to handle it, plus it'd make it that much more satisfying when Spidey defeats him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^how do we even know they would've been able to keep the rating with that mask? it already had a decent amount of violence....that would've been the creepiest iteration of the goblin as well. He always looks goofy in the cartoons

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Well, let's hope Sony/Marvel do him justice design wise if he shows up in the future. That mask was effective and did what it supposed to do for a modernized take on the Goblin: scare the fukk outta people, and it could've went well with Dafoe's creepy ass voice.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was my first time watching a live DT show and I was highly entertained throughout. When it ended I thought it was only 2 hours that went by instead of three.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^i told u those youtube vids trash in comparison. So much extra fukkery goes on that u dont get to see on they channel.

I wouldn't say YT is trash. It works fine for more focused content like movie/trailer reviews. I always go watch their reviews if I'm thinking about watching a movie or after I watched to see what they thought. YT is great for that.

Seeing Oz do the Cha Cha Slide isn't necessary if you want something specific.

I'm getting a subscription though.