Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand, isn't it just a review? lol this seems a bit harsh.

They're Daredevil and Luke Cage review had clips. Maybe they used unapproved footage or Netflix isn't allowing them to show anything since the show just came out.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
martin's dancing at the wedding brehs :russ:
r people really fiending for sinister 6 movie like sammy? b/c im not in that camp. too much too soon.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I wouldn't say YT is trash. It works fine for more focused content like movie/trailer reviews. I always go watch their reviews if I'm thinking about watching a movie or after I watched to see what they thought. YT is great for that.

Seeing Oz do the Cha Cha Slide isn't necessary if you want something specific.

I'm getting a subscription though.
even when it comes to movie reviews the full unedited versions are better imo plus theres just something cold about like going straight to the review. Others may not think it (and i hope they're youtube channel keeps growing) but after the sub i just feel like the YT channel is just meh....before i got the sub i fukked with it heavy tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even when it comes to movie reviews the full unedited versions are better imo plus theres just something cold about like going straight to the review. Others may not think it (and i hope they're youtube channel keeps growing) but after the sub i just feel like the YT channel is just meh....before i got the sub i fukked with it heavy tho

Once I'm subbed I'll be watching the new content but I'll probably go to YouTube to check out old stuff since they always recommend random DT videos when I open the app.

I don't watch a lot of movies so DT reviews usually steer me away from bad ones. If they gave an older movie a great review I might check it out. Swiss Amry Man is the only time they steered me wrong.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
does anyone watch sammy's show? i did for the first time on a whim b/c i saw martin was on there. breh just isnt very good at all. i hate to say it b/c korey is always singing his praises. on the plus side erin is actually pretty good and very knowledgeable. he almost saves the show.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I used to watch it here and there but nah...he's garbage overall and the fact he ain't seen some of that shyt is :martin:

I catch Will's shyt from time to time...but I really just watch the main joints M-Th, Sunday

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm listening to the Sunday Service and they were talking about her at the wedding

How does Corey's mom look?

This is her when she was young

MamaColemanBabyPic_carousel.jpg

:takedat: