Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a follower of the show I check the reviews for movies that I am interested in and the only one who holds my attention is Korey. Gerts is the worst I don't know what his role is here? Certainly not comic relief, I prefer not to hear his voice or his opinion on any movie the man has no redeeming qualities about him...

Goodwin comes across pretentious not liking his energy. Maybe I'm looking into it too much but that's what I got. Martin is just there to play cheerleader, lovable old guy who is a nerd. Yeah not feeling it.
Girts over Korey? GTFOH:mjlol:

You think he can host the show better? Half of the time that they review a movie he didn't even see it and can't add anything to the convo. He's a decent sidekick and plays his position well. He's not even better than Tommy.

The Korey hate on here is getting outta control. Him and Martin make DT what it is. The humor is why I watch. Take away Korey and you lose the main thing that seperates them from Collider or any of the other shows in that category. His jokes hit more than they miss and he has some genuinely hilarious moments. Who else would've said Hidden nikkas?:heh:

Goodwin is great and can hold his own as a host but take away Korey and there is no DT.
If you only watch/listen to the movie reviews then I can see how somebody would come to this conclusion. I said in my post that Coleman is great at the movie reviews. Everything else not so much

Sunday Service is good because of Martin

Oz show was :russell: until Danielle came through these last few weeks

Roast/Roast is Goodwin and Martin making Coleman material work

Movie Reviews is great all around

No Coleman no DT, I get what you're saying but:patrice:

shyt the Roast and Toast ep at the very beginning of the year where Coleman was absent and it was Goodwin, Martin, Danielle, and Ray was still the best DT I've heard all year:yeshrug:

But I'll take back Girts>>>Korey:russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

19884215_10207030967651488_9215896602288215269_n.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm going to agree,korey talks way too much.

Sometimes I turn off reviews halfway through because of him.

He always tries to mock people laughing obnoxiously in comedies he doesn't like,and then laughs obnoxiously constantly to his own jokes that most of the time aren't even that funny.

Hosts of most shows just set things up and keep things going and mix things up and let everyone get a chance to talk while sprinkling in their own thoughts. Korey just likes to hear himself talk and rambles on and on at times.

I could go with everyone getting an equal share to talk at minimum.

Martin is my personal favorite

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
I don't know why y'all nikkas overrate Danielle so much. She's a drunken harlot who never has anything of value to say, and they constantly have to stop the show when she says or does some dumb shyt (which is often).

Plus that story about her shytting on herself is :scust:

..not to mention obnoxious and entitled as fukk. To quote another user on here, I didn't felt bad for her when she was on Oz and Korey's show either

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Awwwwwwww!!!!

CONGRATS KOREY!!

me and Boobie NEVER gettin married tho!!
Fuuuuuuuuck that shyt!
:cambyaiplease:

:mjlol:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
The downside to Korey running things and being an admitted control freak is that no one can reign him in. The gay humor and sometimes "gay pandering" gets excessive as well.

Korey and Martin's boys who do One of Us and Junkfood Cinema are usually great about letting everyone get equal talking time, but Double Toasted embodies Spill more than the others, has better energy and is more accessible I think.

Last edited: